Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Like gun said, posting is advised, though not required. I vote yes
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I can't say i've seen or met Ultima in game before and I would like to see how experienced he is and what he's like before i pass judgement. Perhaps another of his alts could join instead? we've been hammered by other clans for 'desperate' recruiting and i doubt a white belt account would look too good haha...
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
We don't need to do everything to please the other clans, we're better off with a white belt that's respectable than a custom belt jerk. Ultimita, you should get on the IRC channel when you can so you can chat/play with the crew
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I don't want to seem offending, but you guys should read my name more clearly :P. Anyway, I will try and post often like Gun suggested, and I'm usually active. If you want to find me, just search Unlimita, and you'll probably see my me in a twinswords server. Hope to play with you guys soon.
Hahaha sorry! Unlimita* didn't mean to offend you my friend. I can't play now, in a while I'll try to get on. I'm busy with school, last week before spring break.
Application form revision
Read the first post thoroughly before proceeding with the application process. Failure to do so may result in automatic rejection.

Writing a freeform application is encouraged. These questions are meant to be guidelines only.

0. Contact information:
i. Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:
ii. List your alternate accounts:
iii. (insert any other relevant contact information requirement here)

1. Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

2. Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

3. Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC?

4. Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

5. (insert fun questions here)
Last edited by TheGunslinger; Mar 28, 2013 at 03:43 AM.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
Gunslinger, perfect! Kurisu, could we use this on the main page?
-----
BluHawkEye, our intelligence shows us that you rage quitted on a tourney match. You've been demoted to Scamp. This is your official warning, caught again and you will be removed from the clan. I hope we don't have to do that
Last edited by KingRa7en; Mar 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was told to give a list of inactives from our clan so members can see if they are on. here it is. (This is a list of people who i haven't seen, and trust me, ive been on pretty much everyday for 5 hours.)

Tuokrei
Kyosho
ozzistar
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM.
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
I havn't seen Ozzi in a while, but I've seen Jubilaz fairly recently.
This list can be changed if i hear that they are on.
-----
so..someone put 256 hand textures in market..and i did the smart thing to buy them..but that caused me to withdraw my donation..but dont worry..

I put acid relax in market for 6.5k
both hand textures in for 9k
acid torso for 1.8k
if all goes according to plan..
ill have 3k+6.5k+1.8k+18k=29.2k
then ill take 9k..leaving 20k for the clan.
-----
or some..
idk yet..
-----
I need a texture maker to make me 2 bicep textures, 2 thigh textures, and 2 leg textures. With the colors of sapphire and hunter. Ill will pay well depending on their sexiness.
-----
raven can you just recolor my tribal textures please?
-----
and pm me the link?
ill pay you later...
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 28, 2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.