Toribash
at first Cozza is really scary
but when you know him more he is nice
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
But when it comes to talking about apple, I'm always scary.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
You talk to me Tricerafi ? if you are then thnx for good point xD and also you helping to get active thankyou tricerafi
Originally Posted by xson View Post
Oh srry cozzakilll now i understand And also Hi Android posting here everytime

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
:P, xson, I'm not that hostile once you get to know me. But until then, I will keep my eyes on you..

You talk to me Tricerafi ? if you are then thnx for good point xD and also you helping to get active thankyou tricerafi

Any more spam, and it will be reported. I've had this conversation twice now. If your gonna make useless posts, your not going to do it here. STOP that.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Is this useless post? if is it then Srry Frost But frost i have apply to [A]

Your not getting in unless you have good relations and your in good standing with Muse. And you won't even be considered for an application, if you post like that. Wait until you get a response from Muse in a PM. Hold off on posting spam/useless posts. Bring your posts some meaning or actual conversation that has something to do with this clans endeavors.
And cozzakill, you've been a great addition to a lot of clans for activity, your a great single ally. Thank you, but try to be easy with the conversations with certain people. It leads to being off-topic.

Any Spam/Useless posts, further on will be reported. Your degrading the reputation and stability of this clan. Have some respect.

This goes for everyone.
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Oct 4, 2012 at 03:28 PM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Xson...the thing is,questions something like that count as spam
if you want to delete go ahead.
don't post if it isn't necessary
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
What a bloody spammer, he gets 30 posts in 5 minutes, thank Frost, I was getting ahead of myself.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.