Ranking
lol yea i mean just no effort these days
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Yeah Ikr, it's like you think to yourself, "did they really just post that" it frustrates the hell outta me lol.
of course then theres people who just want you to invite them come in game people /jo caution
Last edited by biggems; Aug 24, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Nice clan Swift and Biggems!! Swift your right you really did start a clan and Biggems its Portgas D. Ace!! I love One Piece DD
Master of the arcane arts
thanks i love one piece to
lol thanks I love making avatars for people too... anyone who wants an avatar like the one I made for biggems or a head texture, please come see my request thread in the legendary fourms. thanks.
yea that would be the best choice because it will help you get major tc just dont put major high prices until you become famous