Toribash
i check up here, put i dont post cause im nto really active ingame anymore. so i dont do much spars
-----
Originally Posted by FrinJeka View Post
I'm back you guys, sorry I've been inactive, IRL I'ma martial artist and I had a few tournaments I had to fight in, so I've been training my sparring IRL :P

Put on a good note, Tama seems to be back

Oh and now I'm my state martial arts champion also.

im a martial artist IRL too i do kung fu and taekwondo and Tai Chi. ive got a Taekwondo tournament comimg up on May 26th, I am doing sparring and board breaking ( no, no, youve got it wrong. we KICK to break the board.). This will be my 2nd tournament.
So i might be a little inactive. Wish me luck, im going fo' the gold. ( Iron Fist Challenge GO! YAAAAAAAAAAY!) sorry. i got a little overwhelmed., well see you around! ;) P.S i will alays post here and check here once and a while.
Last edited by moneshot; May 26, 2012 at 08:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
I am here and ready to go. Got back from my break and ready to rock.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
i check up here, put i dont post cause im nto really active ingame anymore. so i dont do much spars
-----
im a martial artist IRL too i do kung fu and taekwondo and Tai Chi. ive got a Taekwondo tournament comimg up on May 26th, I am doing sparring and board breaking ( no, no, youve got it wrong. we KICK to break the board.). This will be my 2nd tournament.
So i might be a little inactive. Wish me luck, im going fo' the gold. ( Iron Fist Challenge GO! YAAAAAAAAAAY!) sorry. i got a little overwhelmed., well see you around! ;) P.S i will alays post here and check here once and a while.

/offtopic

I see you're a martial artist. xD Interesting. I did TaeKwonDo when I was about 10 years old? Yeah. And I have 4 Gold Medals 3 Silver medals and 5 Bronze Medals. Those 4 Golds were the biggest tournaments in my country and I still managed to get it 3 silver medals were from small groups or organization tournaments and the 5 Bronze were from inter schools and city tournaments. Maybe this is why I can kick good in sparring :P
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Been a bit more than 2 weeks.

Closing thread. Good job men. I'll delete the names of the people I don't see post here or don't matter much to me.
beware
the goblin
Quitting Toribash
Sorry to say this guys but im quitting toribash. I've been losing interest in it a lot lately and i've been playing this game called League of Legends and like It's fun. But I'll stop by and post after awhile. Sorry to leave this organization when I'm the Co-Leader. I'll let Alaister choose the next Co-Leader. Sorry Alaister.

~KenGee
Dang man, sorry to see you go.
It was great playing with you, and I hope you have a good time playing LoL. :3
I'm certain all of us of RSO and more will dearly miss you.
Come back and visit us soon!
Seeya, Ken.