Toribash
Hurry, man. It's open all now
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
ohmygawd is that cheap.
15€ thats a joke for such a awesome game. i would even pay 50€ for it...
im gonna get it soon... so excited about it!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Can't pay for it yet!
But I have it.
Just until I can buy it, definitely going to buy this the dev deserves it.
-----
Creating world.
What happens. This happens.
I spawned dead next to this guy. xD

img

Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 11, 2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ye, the spawns are a bit... odd... to say the least. Could have made it so you auto spawn in a city, considering they plop you down right on the outskirts of it anyways.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Bought the game.
I haven't really checked much what I can do in this game so I'm pretty clueless about everything. Good thing y/n?

in other news, I went to sleep in a random bed in a random house for ~15 hours, after I decided to check on Cube Worlds again I noticed that some human was staring at me.
I talked to her... She said "You are looking strange!"
thanks for letting me stay over
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Bought the game.
I haven't really checked much what I can do in this game so I'm pretty clueless about everything. Good thing y/n?

depending if u prefer to find out stuff for yourself, or just know what is possible and work your way for it.
i got the game now too, played a bit around, and after about 2-3hours of playing i really noticed that this game is still in alpha..
best what i could reach was lvl 2, due only fighting monsters takes long to lvl.. i also didnt knew where to start and what i should do first, for what i should work etc. etc. so ive just randomly run around and slaughtered what i could slaughter....

i think i should wait for some content updates, as some nice quests and events and so on.. but for the actual state the game is great, i was just expecting more then what i got now :/

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The game requires a lot of movement to be successful, along with finding your right class. I find mages to be easier to play because I enjoy using the staff. AoE damage and crowd control combined with multiple hits to stack up combos and either instant specials and cc galore or increased attack speed with healing capabilities. Mages are pretty much the kings of space control.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The game requires a lot of movement to be successful, along with finding your right class. I find mages to be easier to play because I enjoy using the staff. AoE damage and crowd control combined with multiple hits to stack up combos and either instant specials and cc galore or increased attack speed with healing capabilities. Mages are pretty much the kings of space control.

uhm ye, the only problem i have with the system is that u cant kite enemys properly and dodging doest even brings u far away to make dodge > hit > dodge > hit..
ive tried every class now and i prefer ranger and mage, more the ranged ones.. still a bit annoying to fight

I got my first pet, unfortunately, it was a shit ass bunny.
Level 3 Goblin Ninja. \o/ Yay for left click right click left click right click *stun* hold left mouse right click left click..
that's pretty much all the combat is for a rogue ninja :S
You just abuse the "You don't get hurt whilst using your special move" power whilst trying to dodge with middle mouse for even more MP.

Adding iron cubes to a low grade weapon is also not worth it, so don't do it xD
-----
@Blub: the abilities you level help deal with that, but it takes forever to get them :S
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 12, 2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump