Toribash
Well, after XWOLFz denied me the first time, he said to apply again. I did apply again, directly after. The application is above, or also quoted at the bottom of this post. That will be my last application, because it seems that it is being ignored anyways, I took a lot of time on that application. Thank you muaythair because you seem to be the only one who noticed that I wrote that second application.

~ I don't know what to do, since, I was denied once, but I guess denied on my second application? Good day raku

DENIED!
Last edited by Jak; Apr 8, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Calm it bro... Patient is all you need. JollyR took +3 month to get into the clan.

Originally Posted by Hugo View Post

Anyway, could you post some replays?
and sorry about before, I was afk at the tourney

Sure and about afk it's fine...

Although 1 spar replay that not finish yet is " Spar Vs Sly "

Also Enit is my alt account

Replay that i show to you it's quite bad, i use to have the good one at my other laptop...
Attached Files
Wushuu lova.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
Rape Zazo V2 by enit.rpl (70.7 KB, 6 views)
Spar Vs Sly.rpl (561.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Apr 9, 2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't even play this game
Well, you have activity, no doubt about that. Though, you're Grammar needs some work, of course, if you're willing to learn.

Leaning to a yes, but still "Neutral".
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Well, you have activity, no doubt about that. Though, you're Grammar needs some work, of course, if you're willing to learn.

Leaning to a yes, but still "Neutral".

Thank you...
Also my school using cambridge curriculum, so i'm getting expert at English.... Soon my English become perfect. Amen
I can't even play this game
Well that's always comforting, I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi I'm afraid.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Those with horrid grammar should be though.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...