Toribash
Well i just make free form app for my suggestion =D

Those days i was thinking in make diferent threads where each member can talk their lengueges.

As example we have spanish. At least the half of the clan speak spanish and i think that we would incrase our activity with that.

I think that we can make an ally with ToP they speak polish and Cak ( Mckiller12 ) lolman101 speak polish too. I think that we can incrase our activity with that.

I also think to make an ally with the clan [Latin] the reason is that they speak spanish and i would like to be more friendly with the hispanic comunity.

Those are some of my ideas and i think that would be a good addition to the clan.

For other side we can request a clan vid from some of [TEO] members they are the best group of toribash clan vid editers.

I can pay it, or we can make a recolection to pay.

Maybe 1k per week or 2k per month would help us in making events participing or helping diferent clans persons etc.

I think that if we recolec 2k per month for each member it would be like

2kx18 = 36k

and whit these money we can start with making a clan shop or buying diferent things, also this money coould be used by members in the case that they needs with urgency the money.

~Took~
hEy why ArE yoU loOk mE ???
I think that about the thread where we can talk our own languages is really cool also make clan allie with latin is a good idea
ToriPrime ;P
Click my egg or it will eat you >:O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes i think that it was my best idea also i think that the recolection idea its pretty necesary for the private clan board.
hEy why ArE yoU loOk mE ???
Originally Posted by Darkjacker View Post
i acording to figh about that... just see his post in everywhere market offers like:

qs force 3k

or aveance set 15k tose things...

yes,you're right.i agree to figh.
he's always spam too and useless.also he always make a stupid offer in arts or item.
Originally Posted by Aero121 View Post
yes,you're right.i agree to figh.
he's always spam too and useless.also he always make a stupid offer in arts or item.

He is a good guy, he wan't to bee good. But rly sometimes u're makiing pretty STRANGE offers in different theards. I know that he just want to have a lot of posts, but that's kind of spaming. ;o
-------------
Took, I don't know what to think about it. It's pretty good idea, but I mus think. ;o
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
/.invade

Sup guys
As I can see in the first post, [Extreme] is a clan allie, so, I'm an allie too and I can post here without /.invade, right? :3
Hi RDevil, I think yes, but not sure.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide