hi im kevin
im a black belt
im good at judo-table knifefight
im ok in the forums
im ingame alot
ok thats all i can think of
-----
when i say ok i mean i check alot

Ok, when making an application, please try to write real sentences, please. We do NOT want anyone that is not capable of simple grammer and spelling, with the slight exception that you may be from a different country and have a different primary language, but we still need you to try better then this.

You may be good ingame, and that is cool, we need some of that, but we need to get one that has more grammatical excellence.

Thank you for taking interist in our clan, and please do try again in the future, but please keep these words in mind.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
This made me laugh harder after reading the app.

Glad somebody finally understood my intentions.
Hello all, I have seen a few of you ingame and just around the forums over the years, I don't post, but I surf and read all clan forums and I seem to enjoy the maturity, activity and hilarity of your forums. I have been in quite a few clan sad to say between me and my cousin who recipient owned this account from 08-09 his original account is rock64 and was from 07, anyway he had bought QI for this account at one point and this account is a custom belt, but without the bought QI I am still a masterbelt.

My forums activity is very high I may not post all the time, however I see everything and do always have an opinion, but sometimes it's best to just not comment on petty arguments and such. I am ingame daily and can most likely be ingame at anytime when I am needed unless I am at work or out playing sports or just with friends or my girl. Also I am 18 and graduated from highschool last year.

I have made quite a few videos on YouTube, they were not the best but they started to improved over time between me and my cousin, but my computer broke so I stopped making them, I am on my IPhone so I can't provide a link, but I can say just compy and paste Mod3rnMusic and the account with the YouTube videos is mine.

Thanks for reviewing my application and considering me, even if I don't get in I would like to ask for single allyship aswell for I think I could get along with your clan anyway.

On a sidenote, what is your clans primary nationality, I first guessed Russian, but your English as a whole is very good so I am not sure myself being american.
Last edited by iMOD3RN15; Oct 9, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
We are mainly American. Well at least me Facade, and I think Muur is. I am pretty sure M5k is Spanish.

But anyway, I say yes. Your the first in a while to give a good application worth saying yes to.
[offtopic]lets check the Country codes:
My Country Code:
[PY] Paraguay, Paraguayan.
Muur, glitch and facade are American[/offtopic]

very nice app, it seems that you put effort on it, I lean to the acceptation.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Thanks guys.
Thank you for looking into my question, so it looks like you have a an American based clan, but I'm cool with all of you not being American since you all seem to speak proper English.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
No to iMod3rn, he was kicked from Tint and I have received information from various sources about him. Would have said no anyway, though. I trust Tint because I used to be a member.