Toribash
i want to join [Imba]
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any):
2. Mods you think you're best at:akidobd,aikido,wushu
3. Your age:12
4. Your GMT\Your location:Philippines
5. Previous clans:[-Optic]
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one):i dont have but ill make one
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional):like to play toribash every day.so i hope i get to be accepted
Attached Files
#Hiker - It's on the floor.rpl (127.3 KB, 2 views)
i want to join [Imba]
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any):brown almost black ^^
2. Mods you think you're best at:akidobd,aikido,wushu
3. Your age:12
4. Your GMT\Your location:Philippines
5. Previous clans:[-Optic]
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one):i dont have but ill make one
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional):like to play toribash every day.so i hope i get to be accepted
Attached Files
#Hiker - It's on the floor.rpl (127.3 KB, 6 views)
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any):4dan
2. Mods you think you're best at:wushu3.tbm,aikidobigdojo.tbm,running.tbm
3. Your age:12 xD
4. Your GMT\Your location:GMT+1,Portugal
5. Previous clans:deadangels,thewolves.
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one):detrobeto
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional):good player,nice replay maker dream - be Imbalanced menber
We would also prefer you to include some SP replays in your application (that's optional if you don't play SP tho)
Attached Files
#destrobeto-I MaK3 My gAm3.rpl (158.9 KB, 3 views)
#destrobeto-Magic!.rpl (170.9 KB, 3 views)
spary.rpl (608.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by destrobeto; Oct 29, 2011 at 09:43 PM.