Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I played Amnesia.

I saw some videos on that. Apparently it's really scary to play.

For me, I'm not easily scared. Watching Air crash investigation on the flight to Europe put me on the edge of my seat. Otherwise, I used to be afraid of the dark as a kid and the room I slept in had a kind of store room off to the side with this old rusty door knob. My bed was on the opposite side of the room to it so 50% of the nights, I went to sleep staring down this door in the dark. Scary if you think of being a kid.

Also when I was younger, as I punishment I got locked in my room. My parents would detach the doorknob from the inside of the room and put it on top of the book case in my room. One day I decided to climb it and try to retrieve the door knob. Well, the whole thing fell down on top of me and I almost broke my ribs. Not a nice memory.
So many times.... maybe... when I thought I had cancer? When I thought I had herpes? When I was attacked by this retard (Who I maimed, but got a few bad bruises due to him sneaking up on me)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by kikoman View Post
House fire. Also, kids, don't get your "gf" pregnant, wear condoms. The world doesn't need any more of you people.

You racist against us mexican/greeks esse?

/ontopic. Ahhh... I remember now...

It was a warm summer (Or spring?) day, the birds were falling, and the leaves were soring through the air.

Six (or like, seven or eight or something) years of age, my mom warmned me of pedophiles for the first time. (Note: This was before I started taking taekwondo, so I couldn't defend myself)

As I rode off into the heat with my trusty bike, and bid my mother fare well, I scuried up the street, and saw a man wearing black come out of his house.

When the hill was too hard to ride up, I began walking my bike up.

And then he saw me...

He was standing in the street, nearly twenty feet away from me, and he said: "Hey kid, do ya wanna see a card trick?" He was a magician you see, but never-the-less, I mishread him, and though he said "Corn trick".

So I though he was a weirdo, and said: "No thanks mister, I have to get going"

Suddenly, a random car pulled out of a nearby driveway. And the pedo replied: "Is a, is that ya mom leavin right there?"

And I knew he was acting suspicious, so to provoke him, I said, "No mister, my mom lives all the way down the street at"

And he started speed walking towards me.

I quickly escaped on my bike, and told my mom about this.

As I told everyone here, several years later.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
That's a shitload of amazingly short paragraphs, lol.
Anyway, I didn't actually know pedos do stuff like that, morons.
Tint is sex.