Toribash
omg no trik sux. and i'm in a tourney so i wont cnc.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
obviously.
also nother old replay, put it in vid, kay?
Attached Files
dilt pwnd trik.rpl (85.1 KB, 6 views)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
The beginning was good, the decap was fucking hilarious. Then towards the middle it looked as if you started twitching... But still better than mine no a less.
So
the beginning when you started to run was quite good.It reminds me of a double kick.
After that kick you lowered your position.But then - ugh.You could have spin or jump and get a boom there.But you just punched him and only got 1 dm.
After that,you stood up.I would have like to see a beautiful hit then.But you moved too random then.It was just a kick while jumping,which was only 1 dm again.The hit just didn't look powerfull.
And then,you just layed down =(

But I have to say for a non replay maker,it was very good for the start.So keep it up!!