Toribash
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
We can't play online on it yet?

One of the main reasons we play it is to play online against eachother o.o
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Warsign isn't a moderator or a dev or anything like that i'm pretty sure, he's just an old player :v

Oh ho ho
Warsign is such a good player that kurrussel gave him server mod (aka told him admin code which is activated by the admin login command aand then the code.
trust me hes all freaky with the handofwarsign alt and shit.... ITS SCARY MAN.

Also if your a good scripter you could possibly mess with files and make a no xing mod, on the suggestion thread in their forums i asked for a xing limit bar similar to mana in world of warcraft.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
Oh ho ho
Warsign is such a good player that kurrussel gave him server mod (aka told him admin code which is activated by the admin login command aand then the code.
trust me hes all freaky with the handofwarsign alt and shit.... ITS SCARY MAN.

Also if your a good scripter you could possibly mess with files and make a no xing mod, on the suggestion thread in their forums i asked for a xing limit bar similar to mana in world of warcraft.

I'm pretty sure he's just admin of the chicago server o.o
Um no its a universal admin pass i think since you cant set a admin pass for your own server. Hes technically a ingame admin i think. GE TTHE FUCK INGAME
also im learning how to use udk can i have a map idea.
Last edited by LostWorld; Jul 15, 2010 at 05:07 AM.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
Um no its a universal admin pass i think since you cant set a admin pass for your own server. Hes technically a ingame admin i think. GE TTHE FUCK INGAME
also im learning how to use udk can i have a map idea.

If you make a dedicated server you can have server admin on it.. :v