Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application
Name: Boredpayne
Belt: 2nd Dan
Best Mod: None, effective in all of them.
Talents (Toribash Related): Replay making (madmen), not pinging (lol), and winning a lot.
Self Description: A nice, intelligent user who's been playing toribash for a while and wants to get more involved in forum activity. Is consistently active and quite good.
Country and GMT: America, GMT: -8:00
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: Yes, yes, not so much in IRC.
Anything Else?: Check the win ratio. Fo' sho' and all that crap.

I'm not actually sure whether I want to join, it depends on the other members (maturity and intelligence displayed, fluency in English, etc.)

Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Application
Name: Boredpayne
Belt: 2nd Dan
Best Mod: None, effective in all of them.
Talents (Toribash Related): Replay making (madmen), not pinging (lol), and winning a lot.
Self Description: A nice, intelligent user who's been playing toribash for a while and wants to get more involved in forum activity. Is consistently active and quite good.
Country and GMT: America, GMT: -8:00
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: Yes, yes, not so much in IRC.
Anything Else?: Check the win ratio. Fo' sho' and all that crap.

I'm not actually sure whether I want to join, it depends on the other members (maturity and intelligence displayed, fluency in English, etc.)

Well... Im impressed............ And don't worry about maturity and intelligence, im in all honors classes and im 14 so ya...
Last edited by Ethanisgod; Apr 9, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
BoredPayne, yes. I liked your objective, and your intelingence. I think all the clan are mature, or I wouldn't let them enter. Also, I would like to fight you. You seem to be very good, and I'm looking for some challenge. Welcome to the Jungle dude.

Also, we reach the Oasis achivement guys. So let's keep recruiting and winning tourneys, so we can reach our aim, of getting know.