Toribash
Original Post
The ORMO Cup - Best of the Best
Welcome to the ORMO Cup!

This is a competition that will take place over a period of 5 weeks to let all the replay makers of Toribash compete against each other for some grand prizes. There shall be 32 competitors in this competition and, each week, that number will be halved as we work our way through a series of replay making challenges to find out who the King (or Queen) is of the replay making scene.

Structure:

Round 1 - 32 competitors - Decap Challenge
Round 2 - 16 competitors - Combo Challenge
Quarter Finals - 8 competitors - Skeetshot Challenge
Semi Finals - 4 competitors - Manipulation Challenge
Semi Finals Tie Breaker - 2 competitors - Reverse Challenge
Final - 2 competitors - Omega Challenge
Final Results

Prizes:

HUGE prizes, totalling 400k, thanks to a donation from the totally awesome Mosier!!!

Round 1 winners (16): 5k
Round 2 winners (8): 10k
Quarter Final winners (4): 20k
Semi Final winners (2): 40k
Final winner (1): 80k

In other words, there's a top prize of 155k for the winner! Even if you don't win the cup, you just have to get through the first round to start raking in those sweet, sweet toricredits.

Applications:

If you like the sound of this and want to enter, post any one replay of yours. These replays will then be judged and the best 32 players shall be entered into the tournament.

Please note: You do not have to be a member of ORMO to participate.

Applications are now closed!

Judges:

For the applications and the 5 rounds, all replays will be judged by:

Me (Tamer0)
Shook
War_Hero

And that's all there is to it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 22, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
Round 1 is now over. The entries are being downloaded as I type and the results will hopefully be out within the next few days.

Good luck everyone!
Can you update with who entered and who didnt submit replays intime.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sure Kickass. Green names are entrants and red names are those who missed the deadline.

Muffindo
Markmad
Nightin
OBLIVION94
ChuiGum
Thrandir
AiroBlinn
toril
klan8
Meamme0
Jonggi
MICu
Kickass
Splinter
Pat0864
Rutzor
Rectoris
JtanK
noomy
HiVoltage
Larfen
ganryu
Dragenon
Marco
Engraze
Pulse
sprytryne
leyz
Tempo
Neji1
Juhizz
Slurpy
Here we go, the judging is over! In a completely randomized order, the players who have won Round 1 are...

Kickass
Splinter
Meamme0
AiroBlinn
Engraze
Rutzor
Marco
Tempo
Larfen
HiVoltage
noomy
Nightin
OBLIVION94
toril
Thrandir
Pat0864

Congratulations! Those who didn't make the grade, comiserations, better luck next time!

Round 2 will be up tomorrow. Hope to see the 16 of you there!

P.S. Pulse, although your replay was pretty sweet, the fact that you had to move Uke to get the decap (I spotted a left bending lumbar from frame 165 to frame 153) pushed your replay just below the advancing standard. Unlucky there mate.

P.P.S. Prizes will be sent when the competition finishes so don't panic because your 5k from Round 1 hasn't got to you yet. You'll get it in due time. ;)
Last edited by Tamer0; Apr 26, 2010 at 12:29 AM.
baww
Pulse's was my favorite.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well