Ranking
I find These Funny Because Alot of these stories are quite obviously made up.
I mean who the Fuck says "kiss my Ass" ? I'd kick the shit of you just for saying that.
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
T"Nice effort out there, BlackBear."
"Hey BlackBear, you fucking suck."

They call you by your internet username huh?

Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
Some fat kid named tried to beat me up for---

I wish my name were " "
Last edited by Guv_na; Oct 4, 2009 at 09:25 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
They call you by your internet username huh?

Yeah, I was going to use my real name but the pedo's could get me, eh.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
So I was waiting at the bus stop and this guy comes up to me and says "Hey man could you give me a quarter for the bus please"

And I'm like "Sorry man all I got is a bus pass but do you want some vodka?"

And he's all "Damn what you got in there" and I'm like "Just vodka man"

And he's like "Damn dude alright" and he has some and then we sat and listened to Ghostface.

And everything turned out better than expected
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
I find These Funny Because Alot of these stories are quite obviously made up.
I mean who the Fuck says "kiss my Ass" ? I'd kick the shit of you just for saying that.

I know tons of people who would say kiss my ass if you annoyed them it's not that uncommon.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
OH shit i got a good one. when i was in kidnergarten, i had this friend named stevee and he was kinda my friend but every day at the lunch table he'd play that one game that's like footsie but less gay and more rough under the table. he'd try to kick my legs and i told him to stop every day, and he hit me pretty hard. he'd do this every day of the year. so one day just trying to be nice i decided i would give in an play the stupid game with him. i tapped his leg. he cried. i had to go to the principal's office. at the time i was shy, so i was crying and i couldn't say anything. she asked me if i hit him, i said it's wasn't like that, and she sent me home with a slip that said i was in trouble for lying. WTF
I SWEAR, STEVEE, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, I'M FUCKING COMING FOR YOU.

also this asian kid who was in 1st grade when i was in 3rd, ran into me at recess. there was a corner, i was walking towards it, and he ran around it from the other side, hit me and apparently said he had a black eye. i was WALKING. i got a "black card" for horsing around, and had to write him an apology letter. WTF IT WAS HIS FAULT.
Last edited by Carlton; Oct 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
When I was in 9th grade some fat kid with ADHD started talking shit and throwing water at me and my crew. So I walked over to him and told him to chill out. He then proceeded to say "Fuck off", and spat in my face. I walked back to my table, grabbed my lunch tray (spaghetti and meatballs day), walked back to him and jammed it in his face, and then started whaling on him. I threw a right cross in his face and broke his nose and the left side of his jaw, and when he fell to the floor screaming I kicked him in the ribs until I heard one crack. By then he was blubbering and bleeding everywhere, and a few assistant principals dragged me away from the fatass. Best part is, he got blamed for everything, but we both ended up getting 10 days of out-of-school suspension.

So there is this really fat girl in homeroom, and I mean gravitational field fat, and she always says that I can't help being fat, it's a disease.
What the fuck.
You can simply stop eating, it won't kill you, how about exercise.
More than that, the bitch keeps on thinking she can get away with anything or get sympathy from anybody.

Secondly, old people.
Now old people that don't care that they are old, fine, old fucks that go on about how they should cut in line when everyone else was waiting for a fucking half hour, and when you yell at them
"Haven't your father taught you to respect those older than you?"
"No, he taught me to fucking respect those who deserve respect, get the fuck back"
And some of the people are surprised, how is this kid talking back to someone old enough to be his grandfather.
Fuck them, I hate every single one who thinks that someone should be treated better than another, except retards, oh wait, I meant the handicapped. Fucks sake

LOL there's this really fat chick at my school who says she is poor and has to go to the food bank. shit, she is the food bank. she says she is depressed and tries to make people feel sad for her. i hate that when you say fat or mention something like that around a fat person, they get all defensive. it's their fault most of the time, and i especially hate people who call it a disease when it's not. just because you're fat doesn't mean you have that disease. and just because it may be an eating disorder doesn't mean it doesn't have a cure. for those exceptions, though, i feel sad for you, i don't hate you, but you're still fat. not like an insult or anything, but yeah, people notice.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
OH shit i got a good one. when i was in kidnergarten, i had this friend named stevee and he was kinda my friend but every day at the lunch table he'd play that one game that's like footsie but less gay and more rough under the table. he'd try to kick my legs and i told him to stop every day, and he hit me pretty hard. he'd do this every day of the year. so one day just trying to be nice i decided i would give in an play the stupid game with him. i tapped his leg. he cried. i had to go to the principal's office. at the time i was shy, so i was crying and i couldn't say anything. she asked me if i hit him, i said it's wasn't like that, and she sent me home with a slip that said i was in trouble for lying. WTF
I SWEAR, STEVEE, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, I'M FUCKING COMING FOR YOU.

also this asian kid who was in 1st grade when i was in 3rd, ran into me at recess. there was a corner, i was walking towards it, and he ran around it from the other side, hit me and apparently said he had a black eye. i was WALKING. i got a "black card" for horsing around, and had to write him an apology letter. WTF IT WAS HIS FAULT.

I know how you feel. I'm still angry about my classmate tattling on me for something that were my so-called "friends" fault.