Toribash
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
A lot of nonfamous 10th dan+ people? Farming connection ftw.

Lol the fact that u dont know them dont mean NOTHING(or maybe i wrong,cause this appear more like the "most famous clan" classific).Lot of us are adult people,and not everyone have some interest to be active in a game community.i start to be active on forum after more than 1 year of tb..
plus only war was be banned for farming for what i know,and we are 19..

The [Evil] absence from this list talk by alone....
Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 9, 2009 at 02:57 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
spirit won the first clan league ever and got second in the second clan league because of timezone problems, and yet we aren't on the list.

EDIT: Olol we're on the list. Not like I care about your opinion anyway. Also did you like my excessive bragging? I thought it was pretty cool

Just like some other people in this thread I thought spirit had died out some time ago.
apparently not thoa.

407 my honorable mentions have no stats or spots.
It's to hard and random to judge farther than the Top 10.
and if you look at it T is somewhat in the top 15 but not 10.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
honorable mentions and top 10!

pro, bro!

(Nah its not that good, but A for effort)

also, imo spirit has a more significant standing among older members, but not newer ones.. so i guess its standing is 'fair-ish.' But I personally know that spirit members kick arse.
We should be focussed on the rankings of all opposing clans. Not our own. It will make this thread more productive.

Kronos, I suggest you add a disclaimer at the top of your thread giving warning not to discuss your own clan's ranking.

For example, instead of trying to find reasons RAWR should be #1, I will be finding reasons spirit should be a higher ranking than Sheep.

You will be able to merge everyone's opinion into a whole and hopefully be able to rank accordingly.

EDIT: Another thought, you could always set up a points system for the clans.

Humor: ?/20
Friendly attitude: ?/20
Forum Activity: ?/20
In Game Activity: ?/20
Over-All Skill: ?/20
Reaching a total of 100 points with all clan attributes of equal importance. Not one being more important than the other.
Last edited by IceShadow; Sep 9, 2009 at 03:27 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Thanks alot.

I hope this impacts the rest of the Talk thoa if it doesn't Im going to be dissapointed.

EDIT: hows that?
Last edited by KronosLord; Sep 9, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
Evil will soon be an honorable mention but old clans dont effect your judgement of skill.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
We should be focussed on the rankings of all opposing clans. Not our own. It will make this thread more productive.

Kronos, I suggest you add a disclaimer at the top of your thread giving warning not to discuss your own clan's ranking.

For example, instead of trying to find reasons RAWR should be #1, I will be finding reasons spirit should be a higher ranking than Sheep.

You will be able to merge everyone's opinion into a whole and hopefully be able to rank accordingly.

EDIT: Another thought, you could always set up a points system for the clans.

Humor: ?/20
Friendly attitude: ?/20
Forum Activity: ?/20
In Game Activity: ?/20
Over-All Skill: ?/20
Reaching a total of 100 points with all clan attributes of equal importance. Not one being more important than the other.

Mmm, a rubric =D

And then He'd be able to average everyone's ratings, along with medians, and standard deviations.

Assuming he took stats in high school ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]