Toribash
Like I said tho i still wannna be homies and what not, btw dillon, heres somethin better for your sig

click here
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
Like I said tho i still wannna be homies and what not, btw dillon, heres somethin better for your sig

click here

Oh yeah thanks.
Rogue clown
Aye' Men.

I think I've Hit my Stop on the [42] Line.
I never wanted to quit but It just doesn't feel like the First [42] I wanted to join.
My Goal was to Rack up as many members as possible before I left, and I have done a fairly good job, and you might still have 2 more members commin your Way, that I have been talking to for a good time now.

I Hope for the Best Men, Goodluck in the Future.
P.S. Please Don't let this effect anyone else, I Don't want to start another line of Laving Folk.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Aye' Men.

I think I've Hit my Stop on the [42] Line.
I never wanted to quit but It just doesn't feel like the First [42] I wanted to join.
My Goal was to Rack up as many members as possible before I left, and I have done a fairly good job, and you might still have 2 more members commin your Way, that I have been talking to for a good time now.

I Hope for the Best Men, Goodluck in the Future.
P.S. Please Don't let this effect anyone else, I Don't want to start another line of Laving Folk.

Bye love, i knew you'd be leaving soon. You had a good run with 42 gl in the future, especially with the ladiez ;)
Rogue clown
/invade/ That Would Be Nice : P /invade/
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Leaving - I am going to help my old friends get clan [Essence] back on its feet. This was my first clan I ever joined. I know pretty much everyone in that tribe closely so my decision is to go with them.

I hope you understand my decision, it's been great in 42.

Had fun.

Cya all!
Join the [Essence] of Toribash