Toribash
Originally Posted by Uzaghi View Post
cool he going to be tested?

i thinked this clan was Invite-only......

It was invite only, but we decided to recruit more people.

my votes are:
Nnass-maybe-because HUNG wasnt the first choice, i looked through his posts and it seems that after he left his own clan, tried to join another clans. So maybe the same thing will happen to him like Xarus did.
Ydnarano67-no-because hes not around, i seen him play only once, and i dont know him. Also he used 2 wushu moves, he said those are his moves, though one was Sahee's and the second was Odlov's.
Guinomu-no-i feel him immature, he always whispers me and hes kinda suckup.
TorimanLT3-yes-because i've seem him play, never begged for anything, won like 3 or 4 tourneys of mine.
Rafatorii-yes-because he seemed a nice guy, also never bugged me about the joining, he was patient and mature.

Just so you guys know, i've been watching your personalities, not your gameplay. Theres nothing personal about my decisions, if you got a problem with it, feel free to PM me and we'll discuss about it.

Have a nice day!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

srry slipanc about the posting other clan thing, I thought that Alpha might me also good but it seems that they were not replying. By the way, I am going to be a promoteam member soon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by rafatorii View Post
so, did i join in the clan?

Not yet, you should wait for the other guys to vote.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Nnass- Perhaps; He seems like a nice guy and a good player, however, I agree on the points that Slip has posted. I'd like to talk to him to make sure he understands what joining HUNG means.
Ydnarano67-No; I haven't seen him play much and I'm not sure if he is looking for a specifically wushu clan, because he doesn't seem to be a "Wushu Guy" if my reasoning is understood.
Guinomu-No; As Slip said, He seems a bit immature and there are plenty of clans where thats alright. This isn't one of them.
TorimanLT3-Yes; Hes a good player, a good sportsman, and he seems genuinely interested in HUNG.
Rafatorii-Yes; He is a good guy, mature, and again, He seems genuinely interested in HUNG.

So I've come to pretty much the same conclusion as Slip, but I will give Nnass the go-ahead if I get the chance to speak with him one-on-one and determine his standing on joining HUNG.
nnaass-Yes-I know him he is a good player(wushu)and a good person but he have to be patient.
Ydnarano67-No-I dont know him but i think that hes not a wushu player.
Guinomu-No-I know him but hes a cool guy but he seems a little immature and he is in Hunters now.
TorimanLT3-yes-I know him he is a cool guy and a good player and hes good in wushu.
Rafatorii-yes-He is a nice guy,very patient,very mature and a good player(he have some epic moves)
Last edited by Swooya; Feb 15, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."