Toribash
i don't like it either honestly. and i agree, mj had applied a while ago and people said yes to him.
raise ALL the ranks!
i like cats
I agree with that. Raise the ranks especially me.
anywho, i give a yes too. so thats two. if one more person says yes ill personally promote him. otherwise he will have to wait til kaz does it.
No.
i think.. i shud geet wun :3 xD
i believe, that i should, because i have been with the clan, throught fyre, pulse, renegade demons, and stuck by everybodys(i unno how to spell D=).
i have seen all of the low points, high points, and those areas where you aren't too sure of what to think...
i stuck with this clan, even when everybody left, and decided to unintentionally send this clan down the "dead clan" path. I believe that i also show the ingame skill to move up in the ranks too.
i like cats
Dag, dont attempt to correct mai grammur, kay? My wording was correct in my last post. Also, i'm pretty sure I asked MJ to elaborate on his application.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I don't know about promos. I mean, yeah, you've been helpful, but nothing too worthy of a promotion.

Just finished Portal 2 Campaign. I loved it. So. Much.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Im pretty sure that its incorrect to say can't hardly. Its correct, just i dont think its what you were aiming for. But whatever.
I was joking about my promotion lol i cant be promoted.
bruce, youre rank three right? We already have two rank twos. Thats enough. So no. But austin should probably be promoted. And then mj can take his spot if he elaborates on why he should be promoted.
Also, ive not played portal much. Not my type of game. But i did just play canvas rider for around four hours.
No.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I don't know about promos. I mean, yeah, you've been helpful, but nothing too worthy of a promotion.

Just finished Portal 2 Campaign. I loved it. So. Much.

Poppo, you have literally just returned back to Fyre, so how would you know?
Idc if I get promoted, I mean I've stuck with ulti in -Pulse, and now Fyre since the beginning, not once have I EVER asked for a promo. Skull idk why its so important to you. Just let it happen.
#Swag