Toribash
Name:Watersurf
Belt:It was blue belt but the hack put me down to yellow belt but im going to buy some Qi.
Belt/Qi(user card):I'm Yellow belt(i was blue belt)and my Qi is 24(used to have 400 Qi)
Past Clans:Aeon
IRC Access:I'm starting to get active on IRC.
A Little About Yourself:I'm Friendly to people if there friendly to me i'm very easy going and I'm really good at classic.
Infraction History:I got a 5 point Infraction and 1 day ban for revealing who the hacker was.
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Name:Watersurf
Belt:It was blue belt but the hack put me down to yellow belt but im going to buy some Qi.
Belt/Qi(user card):I'm Yellow belt(i was blue belt)and my Qi is 24(used to have 400 Qi)
Past Clans:Aeon
IRC Access:I'm starting to get active on IRC.
A Little About Yourself:I'm Friendly to people if there friendly to me i'm very easy going and I'm really good at classic.
Infraction History:I got a 5 point Infraction and 1 day ban for revealing who the hacker was.

Rejected because you have "surf" in your name.
reject - refuse entrance or membership; "They turned away hundreds of fans"; "Black people were often rejected by country clubs"
ed invited me he said nothing about having your user name judged in the application form

btw thats racist cause i'm a black person
I never invited you. You asked me if you could make an app, I said sure.

And I even said, I wouldn't bother trying in game some time ago to you.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by watersurf View Post

btw thats racist cause i'm a black person

Thats right, black people are racist.