Toribash
senior members are people that have experience with the clan for instance ive been in this clan for 2 months maybe more u become senior when i think u are getting well with the clan
My application to Velocity
Name:joeruel123
Belt:blue
Old clans:ASSAULT
Why you wish to join Velocity:Because i think i will gain way more advance in my skills.
You'r favorite pass time:The gym
You'r favorite mod:Aikido

Test
1.Report him to NABI or an admin stating what he told you

2.Tell em off and then report to admin when he logs on

3. Tell that admin it would be best for him to change his password

4.Tell him to make it the normal way, and to stop spamming

5.Stay even though everyones leaving, try to stop some of em too...

6.Stay off toribash for the day and go play something else... or go to youtube

7. I let him do his flamming, but when the leader come on, alert him of this flamming

8. Try to cheer him up with jokes and such, maybe even whisper chat him a little...

9.I would keep to my own cause its way more satisfactory to rank up on your own...

10.Inform an admin about this occurence, and try to find a way to retreive it (i dont remember if there's a password recovery...)
Name:masterryu9
Belt:black
Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?:Never in a clan this is the first one I thought about joining
Why you wish to join Velocity:Great people and skill
Your favorite pass time:learning new moves to become a better player
Your favorite/best mod(s):akido,wushu,twin swords (all if I focus)
Three replay's to see what your capable of:I do not save alot of replays
Past infraction(s):Useless post accident had two pages up and post wrong one this happened when i first started playing toribash
What do you like about our members?:Skill in toribash keeps in contact events alot other things to
Who invited you?:I was not invited but Doxsez sent me link

I just started getting active in forums posting but I always read forum discussions
I am a very active player but my computer was out for a month and i bought a new computer just to play tori bash
I think my application qualifies me to be at lest a low rank part of Velocity if anything
I am very respective but i will get crazy if someone talks crazy to me =)
Attached Files
decap drag.rpl (180.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by masterryu9; Oct 23, 2009 at 02:50 AM.
I destroy!
Originally Posted by masterryu9 View Post
Name:masterryu9
Belt:brown
Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?:Never in a clan this is the first one I thought about joining
Why you wish to join Velocity:Great people and skill
Your favorite pass time:learning new moves to become a better player
Your favorite/best mod(s):akido,wushu,twin swords (all if I focus)
Three replay's to see what your capable of:I do not save alot of replays
Past infraction(s):Useless post accident had two pages up and post wrong one this happened when i first started playing toribash
What do you like about our members?:Skill in toribash keeps in contact events alot other things to
Who invited you?:I was not invited but Doxsez sent me link

I just started getting active in forums posting but I always read forum discussions
I am a very active player but my computer was out for a month and i bought a new computer just to play tori bash
I think my application qualifies me to be at lest a low rank part of Velocity if anything
I am very respective but i will get crazy if someone talks crazy to me =)

I will leave this one up to you Razaguin =P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Name: cartoon

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore? DTUS i left btw cause the leader b4 jb said it was dieing so i left with him and was suggested 2 try out here with Doxsez

Why you wish to join Velocity:for so many reasons i hear u guys r active in game and forums just to start

Your favorite pass time:gaming like toribash for example

Your favorite/best mod(s):wushu is my favorite mod but judo is my best

Three replay's to see what your capable of:srry have none but i will be glad 2 take a test

Past infraction(s):None

What do you like about our members?:i only met 3 so far but they seemed like polite people and i would like 2 join and assist in being polite myself

Who invited you? Doxsez
Attached Files
00000 decap.rpl (133.5 KB, 5 views)
000shredded.rpl (27.4 KB, 5 views)
0head_slash.rpl (24.7 KB, 5 views)
Name: Profile1to10, but you can all me profile.
Belt: 3rd dan
Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?: Karma,Wolf,H2O,Virus, Meh, they didn't seem serious, karma died,wolf died,H2O died, virus is small,
Why you wish to join Velocity:Velocity seems like a serious clan, but not so serious that you can't make a joke,
Your favorite pass time:Being on the computer, and playing toribash.
Your favorite/best mod(s): Taekkyon, Or running.
Three replay's to see what your capable of: er.... VVVVV
Past infraction(s): 5, Only because i was new to the whole forum thing.
What do you like about our members?: i have a friend in this clan, and doxez seems like a good guy,
Who invited you?: doxez
Attached Files
more walking 2.rpl (168.0 KB, 6 views)
im getting better.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
fancy mp double kick.rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Profile1to10 View Post
Name: Profile1to10, but you can all me profile.
Belt: 3rd dan
Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?: Karma,Wolf,H2O,Virus, Meh, they didn't seem serious, karma died,wolf died,H2O died, virus is small,
Why you wish to join Velocity:Velocity seems like a serious clan, but not so serious that you can't make a joke,
Your favorite pass time:Being on the computer, and playing toribash.
Your favorite/best mod(s): Taekkyon, Or running.
Three replay's to see what your capable of: er.... VVVVV
Past infraction(s): 5, Only because i was new to the whole forum thing.
What do you like about our members?: i have a friend in this clan, and doxez seems like a good guy,
Who invited you?: doxez

Wow this looks nice i vote yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada