Toribash
Yeah you can if you name the deer squirrel. #loophole
-----
so i just accidentaly added 10k to a decap prize rather than 1k
Last edited by Tree; Sep 8, 2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
Alright guys, this is getting really disgusting. If you guys want to talk about things like this please PM eachother. This is a clan thread, not a shitty off-topic thread. Please stop posting this utter crap.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Sorry Qubic, you're right, idk wtf it was we were talking about, but it wasn't right. I guess I'm used to posting in official clan threads where you don't really have to worry about these kind of things, but I'm changing gears now. I understand this probably doesn't make me look very good seeing as how I just joined, but I do apologize. It will not h open anymore.

Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Alright so this is the last time I'm going to post this...

Make sure your fucking posts have some fucking content in them!

Most of the posts I'm seeing here are only one line and are, for the most part, completely ridiculous and make me not want to post at all. If you guys want to even think about going official, put some fucking thought into your posts. This isn't an IMing service, join the goddam IRC channel if you want that. This is a forum for general discussion. I would really rather not have people talking about having sex with animals, wtf is that about?

Also, whether here or in the recruitment thread *ahem grohen* please make your posts relevant to the thread and the current discussion. If it's in recruitment, it can't be general discussion bullshit. You either have to be commenting on an app, replying to an applicant, or discussing the app with another member. If it's here, build off of other posts and actually put a bit of content into the posts!

Come on guys, I've said this once before, but apparently people are failing to understand this very simple concept, which has been around for as long as clans in toribash have existed. Even those who use only the forums are doing this, please step it up and get your shit together guys... I'm a little disappointed.

Sorry this post was so harsh, but this is seriously pissing me off.

Woah Woah Woah. My recruitment page replies are pretty relevant. I'm just stating extra things about the applicants as well as my approval.
I think I might be retired.
Thank you Qubic for saying that we seemed to have a surge of shit post glad you stopped it and everyone I'm sorry for my recent inactivity I've been side tracked with alot of thing I'll be back to normal later though
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
He's been sidetracked by me teaching him how to play Dota 2. It's a pretty great way to waste time. :^)
I think I might be retired.
Speaking of Inactivity, I not be on as much in the near future.
I am starting a new job, and will be doing a college course online.
Then after that course, I will be going to some university that seems fitting.
I will still be on the forums, but Ingame may dip down to about an hour a day.
Possibly an hour ever other day, depending on the number of women who desire this Canadian sausage.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Make sure your fucking posts have some fucking content in them!

There will be some fucking content in this fucking post.

Hi everyone, just doing a hello post. Thanks for accepting me into the clan and giving me the chance to help you achieve your goals, missions, and the underlying world domination clan agenda. Looking forward to helping the clan grow and become what you envision it to be.

I've started becoming more forum active as well, mainly in the suggestions area but... I'm above one post so it's a start at least.

Uh... last line... Onwards and forwards? Sure.
Hello everyone, I would like to apologize for not posting or being active at all for the past few days, I have been busy hanging out with friends before school starts(tomorrow). Anyhow I have added another 20k to the clan bank, so we are officially at a balance of 50k!
Also the shitposting is kind of silly, that can be kept to pm. Having a little humor in posts is fine but making jokes about beastiality is kind of crude, especially considering that I am a bear and I take offense
On another note welcome to the clan TartTurtle and Master, I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you guys need anything feel free to head on to the #odb irc channel, someone will likely be there hopefully lol.
Last edited by Bear; Sep 8, 2015 at 06:40 AM.
Sowwy. I get carried away in my mind. Kinda like shit you throw in a river. Won't happen again, sir
-----
Hey master you joined toribash only one day before me
Last edited by Tree; Sep 8, 2015 at 07:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree