Toribash
Hey Enigma! , It's Mist here :3
Well hi there guys, I guess I'll start of by telling' you guys my name, My name is Darren
and I live in Victoria, Australia , I'm 3 quarters aussie (Australian) and 1 quarter maltese, Although I'm a quarter Maltese I don't speak Maltese I only speak English.
I'm 15 years of age and turning 16 next year, my birthday Is on the 26th Of June (26/6). I do play games a lot although homework usually takes up some of my time, I'm not very active on toribash right now because It got a bit boring but I'm getting back into it and everyday it just keeps getting funner , I don't really have any talent although I used to be into Texturing (Cartoon) and I also used to be pretty good in-game but because I have been a bit inactive I'm not too good in-game but I'm sure I'll get better again soon :P. Oh also my GMT is +10

Example of my old Artwork : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=333529
-----
OH NO!!!!! , I also love Giraffes ;)
Last edited by phantom; Jul 21, 2012 at 08:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Fine grammar, app could've been much better, I know him a bit from dueling some time back, he can get quite "ragey"

I'm neutral. For now.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Hey Dragon :3 , I probably only got "ragey" because of losing tc X) , I stopped dueling a while ago because I usually got mad at myself for losing and took it out on the players I was vs'ing, not too bad but a little bit of rage at them. :3
♥ mushu♥
I think I remember you from Hit. Anyway, we really do look for good grammar and maturity. Your application wasn't the best and it was far from professional (so many smilies). Anyway, I'm neutral.
I have a question for you, if you answer it correctly, my answer is yes, if you answer it wrong, my answer is no.

My question is: Turtles

Answer.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
xTheMistx, I remember one time you whispered me in-game, kind of fanboy-ish over my old textures I made, and I helped you out. You were really nice, and i'm sure you'd fit into this clan.
inq.
YES, oh my god, I remember that red set you had, That set was what got me into cartoon texturing ;o and thanks for the yes Sham
♥ mushu♥