Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I've been talking with Ramenlover and I'm gonna make the whole vid for 50K.

wiggins: Sorry I couldn't just film the replays and give you that, but each replay is 50+ MB when a video, and I can't up that.

So yeah, fill out the request form and post in my shop.
Tre!
Ok, so I know I've been really inactive for the past week. I know this, and I apologize. I've been busy trying to find a job and stuff. So yea. I'll post the request in your shop tre. Just give me a bit.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
Ok, so I know I've been really inactive for the past week. I know this, and I apologize. I've been busy trying to find a job and stuff. So yea. I'll post the request in your shop tre. Just give me a bit.

I'm happy to know that someone here have a life

Btw, DrTre, How much MB would be the video? Already completed, edited and ziped?
I'm not sure, But I think the first Triforce video was about 5~20 MB. It had about uhm.. 25 Replays, And it's way outdated now.

Can you give a preview of the size, the duration, the numbers of replays, etc?
Retired Player
Originally Posted by alien0 View Post
i got a job yesterday.

Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
oh realy? I got my first dollar yesterday =D Dollar isn't currency here >.>

Niceeeee....
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
I'm happy to know that someone here have a life

Btw, DrTre, How much MB would be the video? Already completed, edited and ziped?
I'm not sure, But I think the first Triforce video was about 5~20 MB. It had about uhm.. 25 Replays, And it's way outdated now.

Can you give a preview of the size, the duration, the numbers of replays, etc?

I'm not actually sure. And I can't really give a preview, it's up to your clan leaders.
Tre!