Toribash
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
Everyone is bad, except Disco.

You're forgetting our secret weapon, which single-handedly destroyed fl0w's forces back in the time.
However, I must say that we are not that bad in general.
We just say that we suck. Most of the time...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
A close friend of mine's clan is on it's last legs. Because of this, I feel obligated to help him. Unfortunately, this would result in my exclusion from [nao]. I am sorry for my abrupt leave, I really enjoyed being apart of this clan, but I am needed elsewhere. I hope you all will be fine with me still posting here, but it would be understandable if you were not. With this said, I am to say farewell to my days of being a member of [nao].
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Why don't invite your close friend to nao instead of leaving? :D

Anyway what's the name of your friend and his clan
nvm. This surely is awkward
Last edited by J0Y; May 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
AMG! Heart shatters and explodes*
Nao will be a little less sexy without you :c but its been having
You with us. Remember nao will always have a comfy chair reserved for your sweet ass. <3
-----
Guys please, out of all the members we had, the best one was sussa.
He was indistructible. I would go around TB holding his hands looking for.a worthy opponent.
He was better than anyone I've seen in my life, he had enormous streaks on the bettinv servers,
Sadly I was the only one who really knew him :< since he left I am the only one wo remembers his name.
Last edited by Appledosa; May 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Ofc I know sussa duh
though he didn't seem to show his winning streak when playing with me :3
(no, I'm no better than him, it was just my internet connection that always disconnect before he could make any long streak)
Kamouri is good too, at wushu
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
The friend's name is aracoon and the clan is [ressurected].
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420