Toribash
Hello guys!, I'm Zac also know as SimWolf. I'm a black belt. I'm 15 and do have a life. My forum activity is a two out of ten and my in game activity is a nine out of ten. I'm from the USA. My play time is from 5 or 6pm and will last till around 11pm. My hobbies are playing toribash and Minecraft. Most of the time i play minecraft in the morning and toribash during the night. I haven't been in a clan before, but i hope to join yours . I'm good at abd and jousting, but not so good at mushu. I'm still kind of learning the game. My special skill would be learning. I love to learn new ways to improve my skill at the game. I hope you will think about it, thanks
guys i have some big news.... im going to make this clan official. i have 26k that im going to use. we need to get to 30k. please send some donations. this will be a big step for our clan. thanks
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
still need donations guys
-----
turns out we need 50k instead of 30k should we raise 20k more or forget about it. also we have to apply to become offical. and if we dont get in we only get 25k back. its up to you guys.
Last edited by cadbury69; Jul 31, 2014 at 01:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi, good luck for applying to became official
also, requesting single allies, maybe i could help you to make bicep or donating ?
bintangfal#9846
yeahh.. with the amount of people we have this thread should be longer than it is :P Not really sure how many people actually check this
Come on guys become more active. I'm going to do a sweep and see who is not active and kick them or we could start off fresh and make a new forum active clan?
I like that idea, making a new active clan... il help donate if it comes to that.
Plus, can I fix the clans story? The lack of capitalization makes it look unprofessional.
Last edited by BillyLlama; Aug 3, 2014 at 02:03 AM.