Toribash
Originally Posted by kingsta2112 View Post
Application form:
Name: Kingsta2112 (call me King/Connor)
Playercard: Ill post myne once I get on my pc
Why I want to join: well, quite recently my clan has fallen apart. I'm looking for a new clan and C3 has always been on my eye. I know alot of the members in C3. I've got to know them whilst i've been disciding to join. I'm not joining because you have just become offical. I've kept my eye on C3 for a while now. I wanted to choose an active clan, and C3 is veery active.
Why I think you will accept me: well, why wouldn't you choose me. I'm a very socail person, I can make friends quickly. I like to buy art from the forums such as clan pictures and alsorts. I make some of my own art at times aswell. I'm a very technical person, I'm very smart and can help with clan situations. I buy tc alot, I also donate alot. I'm active on the forum all the time, aswell as ingame. I'm very skilled at toribash, and am able to teach others my skills. I'm very loyal and would be in this clan for a long time.

Thanks for Reading,
Kingsta

Use this for a good example god dammit. :|

Also lol'd at bad example xD
Where queen?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Let's start
Name:Renan
Age:12 ( Do not underestimate me because of my age xD )
Playercard:
Why I want to join:Because of my last clan, which eventually failed (Rest in Peace) was very active there
(Well, not only because of my small number of posts that I was not active)
But I was very fond of this clan, and now I want to compose myself and try a new clan
(I never fixed in a clan because they are small groups and end up quitting. And I know that Colon 3 is a clan that never gives up and neither will give up
Why I think you will accept me: Well, because I can help in difficult moments, I always been in other clans and I'll be well spent, if I am accepted in Colon 3.

And here some of my replays: (Is only two because i have to formate my computer
Attached Files
new decap.rpl (13.9 KB, 7 views)
the great reversal.rpl (65.3 KB, 8 views)
Ok...
Rather nice app, though could be a bit more informative.
no outstanding achievements.
average ratio
Low post count. not sure if that was due to the rollback or not
replays:
new decap: simple wushu move, easily performed.
the great reversal: was a nice turnover. lucky at the end though.

From me its a no.