Ranking
Hey Skill, great app. Unfortunately, since Clan League is starting soon, we are not recruiting as of right now. Please know that this isn't a out right no.

Reapply once clan league has concluded and we are more than willing to have you aboard

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Hey Skill, great app. Unfortunately, since Clan League is starting soon, we are not recruiting as of right now. Please know that this isn't a out right no.

Reapply once clan league has concluded and we are more than willing to have you aboard

Ohh okay no worries,Will do
Hello.
We dont have to necessarily have you re-apply again. what I can do to expedite everything if you're still interested at that time is have my members vote now, and give you a response in the timely manner that CL is once finished. All according to when CL is started/finished.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
We dont have to necessarily have you re-apply again. what I can do to expedite everything if you're still interested at that time is have my members vote now, and give you a response in the timely manner that CL is once finished. All according to when CL is started/finished.

Alright sounds good
Hello.
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)
I like to be addressed as Master, if that's not possible sir would suffice. (Also Naji, my name).

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??
Since I was a little child barely 12 years old playing toribash I kept having vivid dreams about one clan in toribash that didn't exist yet, in my dreams I used to hear the name of the clan before the founder even discovered toribash. Unfortunately that clan didn't accept me so here I am.

- How old are you??

- What are some of your pet peeves??
"aktchually" guy.

- Do you consider yourself a Chad??
If you are a group of chads then : Yeah Duh, I even have a gf and everything.
If you are a group of betas : I sometimes pee in bottles.

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??
You merely adopted toribash, I was born in it, molded by it, I didn't see "betting" until I was already a teenager, by then it was nothing to me but scams.

- How often are you able to play TB??
Every couple of days for a couple of hours when I'm not having an existential crisis , 3 hours daily otherwise.

- What's your favorite genre of music?
Metal and heavy rock.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??
A lot, thankfully I started using Nvidia's mic AI that removes noise which includes spontaneous moaning.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??
Black Mirror

- Do you microwave your fries??
Ew

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??
According to the Massachusetts supreme court during a legal battle about burritos they ruled that a sandwich should contain two pieces of bread. A hotdog contains one. Therefor a hotdog isn't a sandwich.

- What's your recent history of Clans?!
I was in one once, they were called mecha, unfortunately they disappeared.

- What are your hobbies??
Programming (Yeah I know), reading, and gaming.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??
Hopefully ascendance but I'd settle for some cool guys who don't take a game so seriously and wanna have fun.

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?
Getting the (+) sign next to my name which I rightfully deserve.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
A programmer from Jordan (The country in the middle east between all the war torn countries).I'm a totally amazing person, sexy, very very intelligent, and extremely humble.
Apps under discussion. Ill have my members take a look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
My indentity? Justcall me Nick or jewlz or nicholas

Why? Been interestedin joining because of the good players, rapid rate of success and the goodvybes I tend to get from the members.

Age? I'm 22

Pet peeves eh notmany just rudeness and being wayy too serious and ...cookielu... Edit:microwaved fries..

Chad status? I'm nota chad i'm an Adonis.

Experience? Beenplaying since 2012.

Activity levels? Iplay daily min 20-50 games a day or so.

Moaning habits?Almost never moan unless its moan worthy, I have high standards here thesemoans ain't for free they're earned.

Fave Netflix show?This is a tough one i don't Netflix often unless its with family or my friendwho is a girl but probably blacklist, mainly watch random movies and stuff.

Microwave fries?This is now a new pet peeve, I fry or bake my fries thank you, microwave isonly for reheating fries.

Hot dog status?Technically yes and i hate that it is. Should be a wrap but its betwixed a bun.

Clan history? Onthis account just mafia. Briefly before was in talks with Urban with Numbersand before that i was in relax all but thats it.

Hobbies? hmmfootball(its not called soccer), rugby, gym(yes its a hobby) planes and cars.

Achievements to behad? Well i mean the clan is already pretty far along for such a young one,don't really know what else there is to achieve that hasn't already been doneor being done but maybe continued activity and domination and CL.

Personal goals?Honestly Legend status and maybe even a mod of some kind leave my mark on thegame or an impact on the players.

My micro-biography-Currently a uni student living in the Caribbean, I like to party, have fun& just chill. I have interest in aerospace and engineering as well asbusiness. i also used to be an aspiring elite athlete for rugby, javelin, shotput and discuss till I injured myself(typical). I'm just an optimistic personwho is both antisocial and extroverted(don't ask) treat people with respect,bringing good vybes and loves a good time at the beach, river or pool.
Great app, Ill leave it under discussion with my members and we'll go from there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Originally Posted by NickJewlz View Post
My indentity? Justcall me Nick or jewlz or nicholas

Why? Been interestedin joining because of the good players, rapid rate of success and the goodvybes I tend to get from the members.

Age? I'm 22

Pet peeves eh notmany just rudeness and being wayy too serious and ...cookielu... Edit:microwaved fries..

Chad status? I'm nota chad i'm an Adonis.

Experience? Beenplaying since 2012.

Activity levels? Iplay daily min 20-50 games a day or so.

Moaning habits?Almost never moan unless its moan worthy, I have high standards here thesemoans ain't for free they're earned.

Fave Netflix show?This is a tough one i don't Netflix often unless its with family or my friendwho is a girl but probably blacklist, mainly watch random movies and stuff.

Microwave fries?This is now a new pet peeve, I fry or bake my fries thank you, microwave isonly for reheating fries.

Hot dog status?Technically yes and i hate that it is. Should be a wrap but its betwixed a bun.

Clan history? Onthis account just mafia. Briefly before was in talks with Urban with Numbersand before that i was in relax all but thats it.

Hobbies? hmmfootball(its not called soccer), rugby, gym(yes its a hobby) planes and cars.

Achievements to behad? Well i mean the clan is already pretty far along for such a young one,don't really know what else there is to achieve that hasn't already been doneor being done but maybe continued activity and domination and CL.

Personal goals?Honestly Legend status and maybe even a mod of some kind leave my mark on thegame or an impact on the players.

My micro-biography-Currently a uni student living in the Caribbean, I like to party, have fun& just chill. I have interest in aerospace and engineering as well asbusiness. i also used to be an aspiring elite athlete for rugby, javelin, shotput and discuss till I injured myself(typical). I'm just an optimistic personwho is both antisocial and extroverted(don't ask) treat people with respect,bringing good vybes and loves a good time at the beach, river or pool.

Interesting Application.

I have a few questions, When you stated you were in Mafia and RelaxAll. What was your role? What did you contribute.

When you say you want yo leave an impact on the players. How exactly do you plan to go about that?

I feel you on being introverted and extroverted though, it's a struggle..

What was your first account name? (what caused you to switch accounts if you did.)

Lastly, When you say you only play for a set duration (20-50 min.) how firm are you on that? Say, ENVY were to enforce a strict activity regimen would you be able to increase play time and forum activity? Also, what does your forum activity look like? (How active are you? etc.)
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.