Toribash
My fav class is Medic although I find my self having to use Engineer most of the time since people don't realize that land mines are super important :/.
I am playing singleplayer more than multi,its better and soldiers arent skilled so much and I preffer singleplayer first so you can learn few tricks for multi.And graphic I am jsut amazed.
No alive opponent found
Hard ass game, even on the medium difficulty.
-----
But I've only died a few dozen times, and I'm on like mission 5
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 8, 2012 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
So I got my Engineer service star yesterday and am now looking to start using a new class.
Which class would you guys recommend? Assault, Support, or Recon? And what's a good gun to start with for each class?
I've got all the rank-unlocked guns up until the UMP-45 and the Physical Warfare pack guns.

And is there a Toribash platoon out there for BF3?
Originally Posted by Metal9 View Post
My fav class is Medic although I find my self having to use Engineer most of the time since people don't realize that land mines are super important :/.

Land mines are amazing. Super fun to lay down like 10,000 of them and watch the destruction
Lately I find myself using the m416, suppressor/foregrip and iron sights. I feel like a god when i use it.
-----
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
So I got my Engineer service star yesterday and am now looking to start using a new class.
Which class would you guys recommend? Assault, Support, or Recon? And what's a good gun to start with for each class?
I've got all the rank-unlocked guns up until the UMP-45 and the Physical Warfare pack guns.

And is there a Toribash platoon out there for BF3?

I'd be happy to make one, I'll give the link when its made.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5241180906793/

Emblem is kinda screwwy.
Last edited by thejesut; Jan 18, 2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Show some Love.
Man fuck the USAS 12 Frag, that gun is way OP.
I'm the Leader of [Opt]Optimum, if you wanna join... then apply already!! smh
Originally Posted by Metal9 View Post
Man fuck the USAS 12 Frag, that gun is way OP.

Only in Metro. Anywhere else, they'll get shot before they're close enough to use it. Hopefully anyway.
Same could be said about RPGs/SMAWs because you're using them in a tight area where it's easy to get a direct hit on someone.

Anyway, I believe DICE said they were considering nerfing the USAS 12 in the next update.
While they are nerfing, tone down the M416.
That thing has too much range.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.