Toribash
Nah, It's correct.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I
AM
BACK
IN
THE
LAND
OF
TORI
BASH!
Be happy :P Just got back from catering for 240^ volunteers, and then because I am kinda that dude that people come to if they need technical help I helped on the main stage and all the other stages and stalls.... Did some sound stuff and electrical stuff.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I'll be leaving for France on the 7th of September and flying back on the 15th of September. So this is a note of inactivity.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Have fun Tuna. I have French class, and though I don't plan on it being too useful in the future for me, I might go to France one day and have some fun.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Went back to school yesterday. It's the final year of school so I actually have to take it seriously. I might not always be able to find time to regularly check the forum during term time.
-----
I will try to get on IRC a bit more though.
Last edited by Zelda; Sep 4, 2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Schoolwork has got to the point where I need to start trying to forget the forum as much as possible for a little while. I might give up and come back almost immediately, but I might also be completely silent for the next few weeks, so expect that.
Good morning sweet princess