Toribash
It seems he is nice
i'll press my "yes" button......
errmmm...wait....oh yeah i just remember i am using my friend lappy so i can't find my yes button
but my vote is yes
∆I live by my name and I die by my name∆
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Good answer, I know I am cool (Okay, just sometimes cool...)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......that was hilarious
you are stupid+funny
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Do you have a Yes button? OMG! By the way, 2 votes as now

this kind of vote is unnecessary right..Stop it

and trice said yes to him

-Mira-
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
i'll wait Raihan response he still neutral
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
awe :/ he just got off.

I guess i'm waiting till tomorrow morning to know if im accepted or not.
Yes, try not to post until you are sent an invite, unless someone asks you for further details.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by LyxC View Post
Dear Knotz
I am here because i am eager to join this clan, Don't mind my post count although i just use forum,but i'll be active (if you not believe me you can put me as a trial and i'll post as many as you want, to prove it that i am right). I know that i am not black belt, but i rarely see other Knotz ingame, and actually i am more to socialize type not a gamer, but i can jump to ingame if anyone need me to.
The reason for me to join is quite simple i like to be around nice people and Knotz's member fit that criteria, i already did some background check to some member here like:
Tricerafi: He was in several clan, like Essence,Extreme,Guardians,Frost, and Aeon. He had an experience to lead a clan once, if i was right the name of his clan is Teknik (changed to Prof.)
Elettor: As i recalled he was a co-leader of Teknik, and a member in a clan name Pro Ninja with a guy name Dawestreen.
Raihan12: I only got a few info about him, all i got is that he was a member of Piratez.
Knotz was originally made by Timerro, but due to his problem and he resign and make Tricerafi the leader. I quite well informed in this kind of information.
Well...enough with the BG Check,I'll tell about my self.My name is Andika in Real life,you can call me Dika. I am 15 years old, i live in Indonesia.So my GMT is +7.I am a fast learner, i already understood the basic rule of toribash and the rule of Knotz anyway about the rule of of Knotz i must say this SHAZZAM. I usually make what you called GFX,but for now i don't have any example, because i am not in my comp,i'll give it when i got back to my comp. Actually this isn't my first acc, but i forgot the username and the pass, and i didn't bother to find it, i want to start fresh.So,please consider me okay

Thanks for advance
LyxC

P.S.if you need anything i'll in IRC #Knotz

You're HxyC.

And btw Lunie is using a stolen avy so letting him in wouldn't help your clan rep at all.

EDIT: Lunie has also asked nao to join them, so I will suggest that you guys reject him.

EDIT2: DO NOT let Lunie in.
You know why?
This.
Last edited by chamara; Nov 17, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i'll wait Raihan response he still neutral

Don't bother mentioning me.. BUT !!! In most cases I wouldn't accept people with that low amount of qi's but I kinda trust BoingBoing, therefore I say yes!
Paint me like your french girls