Toribash
Yes for me?
"Wisdom is the first chapter in the book of wisdom"

Alien vs. Predator 2 is the movie version to that book.
Sweet! I do hope I get in.

Are you... good? :P
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I'll admit you scare me slightly, and the fact that you JUST joined with the name "Waffles," apparently specifically geared to gain some fraction of entrance to my clan might perhaps indicate that you...

1. Have been here before

2. Have really good taste

3. Both

And so you can understand why I'm mildly skeptical about this.

However, you have good grammar, and I can't shy away from that. Give me a time and place to test you, I'll try to show up. Work is running my life right now, so I may have to make Imsku do it for me :P

Edit: oh, I didn't see page #13. It seems my clan is nice enough to do recon for me (thanks ) so you have better chances now.

Hooray for that, lol.

Everything i said before still stands, gl with the test.
Last edited by ManBreakfast; Jun 29, 2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: all that stuff after the :P
I've been named Waffles before, just as WaffleNinja64 so "Waffles" is not new for me. I've never been in the ToriBash forums before, as I just got a code a week ago.
Though I am new, I am skilled in "Knife Fights", but my skills may still need some touch-ups in some other areas.
Thank you for considering me, and you can test me any time your free.

A-HA! You had "ninja" in your name before. >_O

*writes in notebook*
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
ninjas > pirates.

And define "any time you're free", because there are these wonderful things called timezones that cut about 8 hours off the potential testing time.