Toribash
New York would be GMT -4.
So, the server will be hosted at 10pm your time.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
tori octoguy
here is my head
-----
sorry i cant go im leaving at 8:00
Attached Images
octoguy.png (14.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by torigamer9; Sep 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im a boss DON’T DISRESPECT ME
Originally Posted by torigamer9 View Post
here is my head
-----
sorry i cant go im leaving at 8:00

No worries at all.
We plan to host afternoon servers soon actually, or well, later afternoon servers.
The head needs work, but keep practicing and you'll get there.
I can link you to some texturing tutorials on Toribash, but you should also look up tutorials on the internet regarding general graphic-design.
Do you use photoshop or gimp?

Also, rather than posting two or three times in a row (because it merges your posts), just use the little edit button in the bottom right corner of your post.
You can click that button and add-in any other information you've missed if someone hasn't already posted.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Thanks mate, I appreciate it.
Oh right, I forgot about that.
Well, not to worry. I'll do it on my alt.

I'm looking forward to when you graduate. ^^
Also, I've promoted you to a +4.

Thank you.
-----
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
No worries at all.
We plan to host afternoon servers soon actually, or well, later afternoon servers.
The head needs work, but keep practicing and you'll get there.
I can link you to some texturing tutorials on Toribash, but you should also look up tutorials on the internet regarding general graphic-design.
Do you use photoshop or gimp?

Also, rather than posting two or three times in a row (because it merges your posts), just use the little edit button in the bottom right corner of your post.
You can click that button and add-in any other information you've missed if someone hasn't already posted.

That would be really cool to have afternoon servers, Ill be able to go on thoughs on the weekends.
Last edited by couka; Sep 2, 2013 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tori gamer head
do you like this one.
how do you make it spin.
I use gimp to make these.
Attached Images
torigamer.png (13.6 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by couka View Post
Thank you.
-----

That would be really cool to have afternoon servers, Ill be able to go on thoughs on the weekends.

You're very welcome.
Yeah, it was just proposed by seasick so that we can open our servers up to more people who can't come to the evening ones.

Also, you too.
There's a little button in the right hand corner of your post at the bottom which says "Edit".
Rather than posting twice in a row, use the edit button to edit your previous post.

do you like this one.
how do you make it spin.

It's alright.
I'd look up tutorials though and keep practicing.
It'll be difficult at first, but with a lot of practice you'll be able to produce really high-quality heads.

I can't recall, but there's a tutorial for that if you'd like me to find it for you.
i would like the tutorial please
anybody there.
go to my website torigamer.wordpress.com
Last edited by torigamer9; Sep 2, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
do you like this one.
how do you make it spin.

Is this your second head texture?
I think it looks pretty good maybe a little work, keep it up and you will get a really nice head. Also what is the head suposed to be Tori?
@rappunk23 just to let you know there is a pretty rough storm coming through my area so if i dont make it to the lobby that is why, but i can pm you the things i saw really quick