Toribash
no, its the avvy, i made it like that, kinda like hes moving to punch you in the face
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Text is way to big, should make a decent background ectt post a pose of your tori and ill make yah one. Pretty bored anyways.
kk, will it cost me anything? =/
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
lol <3 dirtnapp, epic thanks :P
She/They

lucky for you im on my friends comp who can run shaders
heres one:
Attached Images
dirt-avvy.jpg (18.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Erth; May 30, 2010 at 09:39 PM.
She/They

i would if getting that one wasnt so damn difficult, also iwont need a sig, dont have toriprime
EDIT: got it foo'

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9217/picture4jz.png
Attached Images
Picture 4.jpg (8.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by RaidBot; May 30, 2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeering
She/They