Toribash
well i am going to say yes to you. I hope the other members do the same cause we are losing one member as we speak.
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Физ, гуляй нахуй
Btw, TMinster, lets try. You're invited.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
hello to all
My age is 12 and BTW im not a kid anymore for me. My belt is blue and rank 14k something I think. TMinster invited me here in the first time I saw MLP I thought it was bad but I watched more episodes and somehow liked it. TMinster and my other friend made me watch this. I will post replaya until I get to my computer. I like playing soccer, basketball, swimming and more of sports. My skype name is hannce.bautista12. I am a forum active but not much posts. Im not an artist if you ask me to make a head custom it will suck.My favorite mods are judo, aikido, pendulumjumper, soccer, twinswords, and somehow parkour. So...... I will do my best to make this clan the best THANKS AND THANKS
Last edited by Devouerer; Dec 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
I Devouer all who attack me
TMinster He is meh bro and a twin from another mother.
hello devouerer can you please tell more about you're self and what you like and dislike? and you have to be forum active post almost everyday or just be shown that you are really active and you have to speak forum-wise and at least have a single paragraph of you're self and I might change my mind about my answer.

I know you are my friend and all but at least exert effort from doing this application

I might say yes if you edit you're application and follow my post very well
or I might say no if you are still not going to tell something and exert something on the application

Sorry bro just following the rules.
Last edited by TMinster; Dec 13, 2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: forgot
Even though I am not a member here, but an ally, I will say this as a Co-Leader to another clan. You need a bit more in your application if you ask me. As TMinster said you should add some stuff about what you like. I like how you added how you found MLP, and it is a nice touch. Some punctuation problems but those were very minimum and rarely evident. It's an OK try but you could try harder with some more information about yourself for the other members in the clan that don't know you as well as I'm guessing TMinster knows you.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
this is my application
my belt is black
i am 11 years old
my name is perfect for this clan and i've always wnted to be in a clan
i am good at taekkyon and sorta good at aikido
please pm me weather or not i got into the clan so i dont have to file through the forms. thank you
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
this is my application
my belt is black
i am 11 years old
my name is perfect for this clan and i've always wnted to be in a clan
i am good at taekkyon and sorta good at aikido
please pm me weather or not i got into the clan so i dont have to file through the forms. thank you

You said nothing about yourself, and your spelling and grammar is really bad.

I'm going to have to say no.
I edited my app. If you want more I can edit it again. I just follow rules too
I Devouer all who attack me
TMinster He is meh bro and a twin from another mother.