Toribash
Anywaaays...
TheJFX recently introduced me to Trouble in Terrorist Town. It's a really really fun and addictive gamemode for Garry's mod. I could really see ourselves playing that alongside Dota 2 (just to keep things from getting boring). I saw that a lot of you already have Gmod, but I'm not sure if all of you have CS:S, which is required for it to work properly. However, there is a totally legal way of obtaining the required files:
here.
For those of you not willing to wait hours, get it somehow else (from a friend, yarr?). The guide mentions what folders you have to copy over and from where to where, but it left out the "sounds" folder. So to sum it up:
models
media
resource
materials
maps
sounds
Those are the folders you need from CS:S to copy over to Gmod.
Thoughts?
Gmod was 2,5/3 euros in the steam store yesterday
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Hey guys, sorry I missed yesterderp's meet n' greet. I'm being forced to do social crap because easter, and it makes me sadface.
Anyways, fuck yeah TTT merica
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Well, of course we'll keep playing dota and toribash so no one gets left out. It's just that we should experiment with other stuff, too.

Come to think of it, that will be your homework: think of a game which is multiplayer and could be fun to play together. No cliché mmorpg's and FPS games, try to keep it original and creative.
What about alien swarm?

Description:

Available free of charge, the game thrusts players into an epic bug hunt featuring a unique blend of co-op play and squad-level tactics. With your friends, form a squad of four distinct IAF Marine classes. Plan your attack using an unlockable arsenal of weapons with countless loadout configurations against a wide variety of aliens. Blaze your way through an overrun, off-world colony, eradicating the alien infestation in environments ranging from the icy planet's surface, to a subterranean lava-flooded mining facility.

Along with the game get the complete code base for Alien Swarm that features updates to the Source engine as well as the SDK. Alien Swarm adds 3rd person camera, depth of field, improved dynamic shadows and a wide variety of gameplay additions to the Source engine.

Tactical, 4 player co-op action game with a top-down perspective
Complete game code and mod tools
Unlock persistent items by gaining levels
Over 40 weapons and equipment with countless loadout configurations
4 unique classes and 8 unique characters
Matchmaking, Steam Cloud, Steam Stats
64 achievements
Tile-based map generation tool