Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Atic View Post
Name how in real life like in-game: Jorge Favela
Belt: Sorry me i don't have a belt brown,i will raise it and i will prosperar to accomplish my goals and the clans goals
Active in-game: very muchs
Active in forums: yes
Why do you want to join?this clan is bery nice and i like it,ur activity is better than many others clan in the toribash game, ME GUSTA
With what you can help? am very fluent with engliches and spañol1!
Do you make art/replays..?i make replays,if u accept me i will make varias replays for you
Usercard. what is the usercard
-----
HELLOO? GUYS
-----
ANYONE HERE?!!!!!
I THINKED U WHERE HERE NO ACTIVER IN THIS CLAN?!?!¿?!
-----
HELLOO?!!!?!? ANYBODEY THERE?!!!!!1

Dont worry guys the founder is always active more when the bank get 83k hey bro i just have to comments for you We need that you get more experience in your english maybe use other traductor. And the other comment is raise your belt raise your forums active you like like good player but we dont know much about you how in-game like in forums now i am neutral wait the others members answer. In this five days try to up your belt to black and get 100 post if you get it in the next five days you get my yes but if you dont get it in the next five days i have to test how in forums like in-game cuz you make me be confused in diferents things. Try to improve all your skills show me some replays where i can look your style i love the aikido players but you have to convice me.
yes bro i have to be neutral cuz i dont know him in game -.- it make me be confuse but are low rewuirements =P
yup and that guy have the 50 post but need a brown belt like min
note im 2do dan noww xD
Last edited by borjon; Jul 9, 2011 at 07:46 AM.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
I have bad news -.-
The clan is closed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Hahaha guys not true but yes i have a bad new i make an investigation about Atic -.- and he is White belt with 11 qi he got 30 tc i dont care the tc but we care about belt i dont know but now i say NO show me that you arent white and i say yes
-----
here is the lick just check it:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...?username=atic
Last edited by eVoEvO; Jul 9, 2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How about now? Already accept for allies?
Don't talk shit to an Albatros.
Being Ridiculous is not always stupid.
Invited
Name: Dana661
Best Mods:Wushu
Belt :10thDan Blackbelt
Why you want to join:I was invited
Can you PWN:
What is your GMT: +7