Toribash
Teaser trailer for The Big Bang (finale) if anyone dares look.

I warned you, don't click on it if you don't want spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbqsX5VfrQ
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Yeah, didn't even click it.
I'm scared of spoilers.

But still, holy fuck, they actually bought Rory back for a few seconds and I was like ":D" then they turned Rory into a robot and I was like "D:" and then he killed Amy and I was like "D:D:" and then they locked the doctor in a fucking box, blew blew up the tardis, and locked that one lady from the dark library whose name I never learned inside of it.
Not exactly the most giddy episode I've seen.

Really looking forward to watching the finale first second its available.
oh yeah
It's not really a spoiler, just a clip from next week sorta recapping the episode and confirming a bit of what happened
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
The best finale in new who, seriously.

Fuck, that was amazing. So pleased that the 2nd doctor from flesh and stone wasn't a production error and so pumped for Rory as a permanent companion (hopefully) This episode just handled everything perfectly for me, it was a brilliant mixture of emotion, humor and of course, total mindfuckery. The next season is confirmed to be about River Song's identify btw, that is sure to be really interesting.

Seriously though, so many parts in this episode were brilliant, let me let off a short list of them.

- 'Okay kid, this is where it gets complicated.'

- Doctor appearing beside depressed Rory with fez and broom right after 'I sure could do with a ridiculous miracle right about now.

- Rory punching the Doctor (fuck yeah, Rory!)

- A scary Dalek!

- Rory's appearance at the museum and guarding of the Pandorica through time

- Seemingly dead Doctor at the top of the stairs (that was a nice 'oh fuuuuck' moment)

- Completely fucking with the time stream to get the Doctor out of the pandorica and the characters to where they are

- The fez and the death of the fez

- Matt Smith's pro acting when the Pandorica goes into the TARDIS

- Doctor erasing himself from existence, again. With a straight face (see: David Tennant bitchtears regeneration)

- Space Florida

- The doctor throughout the season/twist with the cracks

- 'Something borrowed, something blue.' awesome poetry skillaz

- - RORY LIVES, HAH. BITCHES.

- Doctor's win dancing.

- Complete River Song tease

- Most awesome sounding set up for the Christmas Special + Top hat and Tuxedo

Basically, these are all the events of the episode in almost chronological order. This surely tells you that the episode was amazing and that I fucking loved it.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Part 1 of the Pandorica was pretty damn amazingly good. I'd put it up there with episodes like Army of Ghosts and maybe even Blink. The Lodger was also a great episode, but the presence of James Corden may have helped with my liking of that episode.

Anywho, I think I might be liking Matt Smith more than David Tennant now. I should probably change my avatar...
At the start when you first see the docter, i thought that he would be one of the worst,
yet i was proven wrong in my assumption. he was pretty good
Originally Posted by phail View Post
- Doctor erasing himself from existence, again. With a straight face (see: David Tennant bitchtears regeneration)

I loled, forgot all about how much of a pussy he was with that whole situation last time around.

Anyway, season finale was good and all, but it seems that this whole season has been alittle too care free and light, the closest thing to a real sad event that has occured was Rory's death, and they bought him back anyway. Just seems alittle to happy go lucky no problems in the world ish, to me.
Still though, looking forward to the next season.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Swarfiga View Post
Anywho, I think I might be liking Matt Smith more than David Tennant now. I should probably change my avatar...

No, no, NONONONO.

Just watched the Pandorica Opens (Australia is so slow).
It really took me by surprise that the Doctor was placed inside, rather than something inside getting out. That's all I have to say, really.
Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
No, no, NONONONO.

Just watched the Pandorica Opens (Australia is so slow).
It really took me by surprise that the Doctor was placed inside, rather than something inside getting out. That's all I have to say, really.

I thought it was pretty obvious after the doctor said something around the lines of "the most feared thing in the universe is inside it" considering so many things fear the doctor
And the doctor can say no to funtimes with Amy HOW? Seriously though, what the shit. I can't begin to explain how much I'd tap it.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg