Toribash
Originally Posted by Satiknee View Post
Rank 15 again ;-;

Also erth you're not even in #h omgomg

OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT.
IM LEAVING #h FOREVER AND YOU CAN LL BLAME SATIKNEE
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

but

but
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
nta has the power to click "quit"

you don't lose that till rank "prison"
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
damnit

rank 7 still tho rite

:fuckyeah:
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I and Dargon just got raped by firebolty. He is pretty boss at aikido.

God damnit research your enemy ._.
come find me and i'll tell you about your enemy, i have intel on EVERYONE Everyone worthy of having intel on
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.