Toribash
Incorrect rejection, guys.
Originally Posted by killpiu View Post
Name:killpiu
Belt:3rd dan black belt - 150 for 4th dan black belt
Time Played:5-6 months
Why I want to join [Sheep]:because I wanted a good clan and that is one of what I was looking =D
about: I'm from Brazil, i have 15 years old. I like my friends, and I enjoy making new friends also. I play all mods, but I like most of Wushu, judo, aikido and taekkyon ;]

REJECTORISATORISATION

Oh dear! Your application to [Sheep] was veto'ed. Better luck next time!

THE SOUND OF A MILLION HOOVES SHALL BE GREAT

Anyway, now it's official btw.
Name: Doni
Belt: 9th dan
Time played: 10 months
Why i want to join [Sheep]: You guys seem to have alot of fun and alot of your members are really skilled.
About me: Im from South Africa, Im 14 , i love playing soccer and squash , and i like screwing my pc up its a fun activity for me :P

oh and i do have irc but i have no reason to be on it , but if i am accepted then i will be on.
Originally Posted by Doni View Post
Name: Doni
Belt: 9th dan
Time played: 10 months
Why i want to join [Sheep]: You guys seem to have alot of fun and alot of your members are really skilled.
About me: Im from South Africa, Im 14 , i love playing soccer and squash , and i like screwing my pc up its a fun activity for me :P

oh and i do have irc but i have no reason to be on it , but if i am accepted then i will be on.

Blue: Correct.
Red: Lolno.
Green: Being on IRC will maximize your chances of getting in, so I suggest you just try to get it. It's a fun place, and this clan is mostly IRC/forum based.

Anyways, first good application in a while now. We'll be considering you.
Originally Posted by zanfankid View Post
Name: zaniar
Belt:green
Time Played: a few months
Why I want to join [Sheep]: i luv sheeps.
about: akido is my favorite mode. i would love to be in a clan as organized as this.

You and a lot of other people.

REJECTORISATORISATION

Oh dear! Your application to [Sheep] was veto'ed. Better luck next time!

THE SOUND OF A MILLION HOOVES SHALL BE GREAT
Originally Posted by Kips View Post
No.

Then we'd arrest you for mass-murder.

And for spending our hunting quota.
Well i dont know why im trying again but i am i was rejected before because i was being a nub and thought i was the shit of toribash but now im trying again because iv grown up alot
i am black belt
very active on weekends and semi active on school days
if i get rejected i would like it if you could tell me some clans that i should try and some advice
your friendly Zipil

also i have irc but i don't use it much but i will if i get in
Last edited by zipil; Oct 13, 2008 at 10:31 AM.