Toribash
Heheh, Thanks Combat c:

I know it's been a while since you've seen one XD.

Mocucha said another parkour replay would make editing for my clan's video easier, so I decided I'd finish that one.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Har har har...

I'm back! (for like, one replay lol).

Man did this get rid of the rust... I honestly think this some of my better tricking, considering my absence. I tried to go for big tricks and creativity.

Enjoy
Attached Files
Tricking- Dynasty.rpl (297.5 KB, 65 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:01 AM.
Really nice replay.
First setup was nice but I felt like the spin itself was stiff.
the cheat setup as beautiful, so was the side swipe you did with it. Alltough the last kick from that move lacked that nice momentum feel you used to have in your replays.
The second setup was great and there wasn't much to say except for the fact that the trick itself looked pretty stiff.
Pose transition was smooth and included no twitches whatsoever.
Good job, I missed your rpelays.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
That's a neat replay Whale. Really neat.
I'm afraid I really can't give proper CnC on your tricking since I'm not that much of a tricker myself....
I did, however, enjoy that replay.
Glad you're back. I've always liked your stuff(even though I've never posted on this thread before...)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Thanks for the comments guys! It makes me really happy that you've watched my other replays, and that you gave me some tips

I think this is one of my favourite openers to any replay I've made. It's an old one that I couldn't quite do what I wanted with, but after playing around with it today, I managed to create a pretty awesome replay. It was named appropriately lol.

Blame Spirals.
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Dead.rpl (265.3 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 18, 2015 at 10:13 PM.
very cool manip sky, maybe more dms but i hope you will edit this soon.
the decap is NICE!
9/10
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
and i just came to the conclusion that you were dead - welcome back
SkyWhale - Dead
favourite opener? the first 30 frames is what i see in every replay... i'll just assume that you mean afterwards, because I like your follow up as well.
i think the quick extention and contraction of your right knee did wonders for you - it looks good, and gave you momentum.
the kicks at ukes chest were nicely played out
the spin afterwards to higher ukes legs was really nice, and most of it just turned out really well.
i don't think grabbing was the best option, but it doesn't effect the replay.
the decap didn't look like it was supposed to happen there, idk, it didn't feel right.
anyway, you constructed the replay well... props to you.
nice set