Toribash
Ebon Tower
"As you wish, my king." Terme responds with a bow, resuming his usual dutiful manner as though the altercation had never occurred.

"I would be honored by the company," he adds as he looks to Lux.
Ebon Towers

The king laughs lightly.

"No, you cannot have Lux. A close guess, though. Custos has acquiesced to provide one of his sons, Mars Lux. He will accompany you for the journey."

As if on queue, the double doors to the study opens and a tall fellow enters. His face is young, but hard, tinted with tan, as is the rest of his body. His dark hair is neck length in the back but somewhat short and kept from his eyes with a thin leather headband. A hazel pigment rings his pupil, but the rest of his iris is a grey-blue, giving his eyes an interestingly catching appearance. Like his father, his oddly wolf-like appearance makes him quite intimidating. He wears a light, grey cloak, under which he appears to wear common clothes: a loose, short sleeved white shirt, dark leather belt, and loose fitting tan trousers. His high boots are polished and of leather, obviously of sturdy make. His cloak does not cover a dark scabbard, which has golden etchings running through it, abstractly. The scabbard seems to be made for a wide and single edged sword with a slight curve. The hilt is silver with an aquamarine gemstone set into the pommel, and tan leather wrapped around the handle. The guard is a simple cross with two sword breakers. Overall, it's a nice looking but practical weapon.

He walks towards the conference. His voice has a rough baritone that denotes a serious demeanor.

"My lords," he says, with a bow, "and father."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ebon Tower
Terme takes a moment to admire the beauty of the sword.

"Good evening, I am Terme Abilitus. Pleased to make your acquaintance," he says, introducing himself with appropriate respects. "I look forward to accompanying you on this mission," he adds extending his hand.

"It seems I'm rather ill-equipped for this assignment," Terme says as he looks over Mars' apparel and gestures to his own mail.
Ebon Tower

The king stands and produces a black ring that seems to glow in reflection despite it's dark pigment. It has a full white engraving of a falcon in flight. He holds it out to Terme.

"This will grant you many privileges. You now represent my family. Do not shame it."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ebon Tower

"Then go. The ring will come in handy if you need something such as transportation or better equipment. Don't worry about coming back to report to me regularly, you will know when to return."

He stands and nods to Terme and Mars. "Always a pleasure."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ebon Tower
"Likewise, your majesty." I state with a bow. "And to you as well, Lord Custos."

Looking to Mars, I state, "I will be staying at the Ebon Casket again tonight. In the morning I will then make my arrangements for clothing and weaponry. Afterwards we can rendezvous at the city gates."

With that Terme makes his departure, going back to the inn to rest after a long, exhausting day.

It is now 8:00 AM.

A warm wind blows through Fracterrum, giving the air a pleasantness not found in most days.

The sun rises upon the Eastern horizon, the glimpse of celestial flames lighting the country, revealing the blood stains of war, the scars of battle and the smoke of raiding. Light is the harbinger of darkness on this forsaken day.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Daven's Quarry
Bryce awakes in his bed, with the three women, unclothed. He gets out of bed, but awakes the girls. Bryce then continues to retrieve his clothes from various precarious locations about the room.
"Morning, ladies. I'm sorry, I didn't get your names."
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Daven's Quarry

After roughing up her hair and smearing a bit of dirt on her face Serah walks over to the room that Bryce is staying in.

She bangs on the door before shouting.

"Sir! Sir! My da sent me over with the medicine that keeps your rash away."

She hits the door a couple more times before continuing.

"He says if you dont use it immediately they might burst this time."

After the last sentence she pulls her hat down concealing her face.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers