Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A member has been kicked...
goddog:
  • Banned for a month for scamming.
He then posted on his 'new' account 'loggod' without notifying us and thinking he was in the clan. He tried explaining things but failed. He claimed it was his brother.

Sooooooo, due to this, I'm giving him the boot.

goddog kicked.
I wanted to kick him before this cause when we added him he was begging and begging me that i would give him full acid.....
so it was a good idea to do this
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
[Hybrid] Official Website
At first, I thought of this as an idea. It would be awesome to have a website for the clan. Sooo, why not? I can easily make a good website in Dreamweaver or Trellian (If I don't find my Dreamweaver disk.)
  • We, as a clan, are pretty much annonymous at the moment so this will be good thing (for attention) but a bad thing as well.
  • This will be better for holding alot more information.
  • We will probably need to buy a domain name, which I will pay for, once/if it gets popular.
What do you guys think?

(Any other toribash members can comment if they want.)
Last edited by crux; Feb 2, 2009 at 07:24 PM.
I like the idea, the only problem is, if we get the new website, there is more chance we will neglect this board... But in general i like the idea
Gay for 2Bash
Pink robe ftw
Gerkkou: It would just have information/videos/pictures, etc.

We could create a forum outside of toribash too, but I wouldn't like the idea of that as I'd like to stay within the community. I'll add a free chatbox thing on the homepage too so we can all communicate.