Toribash
I remember watching that replay literally 15 minutes ago and I was thinking, "there definitely should have been a boomhit somewhere". Thanks Aspire :P
beep
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Tamer0 and I examined it 90 different ways for replay 2, we simply couldn't figure out how to "boost" that far, uke got too far out of my grasps. But yeah. Im trying harder to get better.

Decapped :P It changes the flow of the replay though, I see what you meant about not being able to get it with that one kick, but this one isn't too different, and it opens up a lot of possibilities.
Attached Files
decap for hax.rpl (46.9 KB, 15 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Changes the flow is right! O_O That isn't the same replay at all ;p
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by huckman View Post
I remember watching that replay literally 15 minutes ago and I was thinking, "there definitely should have been a boomhit somewhere". Thanks Aspire :P

LoL.

I'll take it as a compliment. =))
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
This isn't the same replay at all either!

I dont care what it is, its sexy.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
New Split + Cap (with a arm dm) replay. Comments? Criticism? Etc?
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I liked it a lot, the final kick especially. It was interesting, the way the knee extended to build momentum and then extended again. When I first saw it it looked odd, but after looking at it a couple times it grew on me. Nice clean DMs.

I've been sad that I suck at singleplayer, so I tried to put together a decap. It looks like it might've turned out all right, but after the decap I wind up sitting on uke's torso pile. I was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions on how I ought to go about attacking it? It'd be nice to throw in some more DMs, since it looks possible.

EDIT: I went back to practicing and got another decap, which I think is pretty cool if nothing too flashy. It's my first real decap done on a uke that isn't relaxed.
Attached Files
SP.rpl (78.0 KB, 5 views)
SPdecap1.rpl (47.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by SmileyJones; Dec 16, 2009 at 02:36 AM.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Not bad smiley, here are my thoughts:

SP- Kind of an awkward replay. Try doing that opener from a farther distance. It'll probably be smoother, and then it'll open up some more possibilities.

SPdecap1- I was definitely surprised when you decapped the uke. Nice one.

And now...

...go go 787 dreamliner!
Attached Files
swiss gear.rpl (283.3 KB, 7 views)
for the record.rpl (117.9 KB, 6 views)
beep
Swiss gear was cool, it was a little slow-paced and at first I was wondering why you were only going for limbs. But then it kept going, and I was like yay

In for the record, I was hoping the fist would cleave right through the neck so I was disappointed when the arm went instead. But then the head snaps off when he flies to the ground, so it made up for it. I love the backhand smashing fist in multiplayer. :D

And lol at the plane. I want a plane made of carbon fiber nanotubes.
Attached Files
SPdecap2.rpl (27.6 KB, 5 views)
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.