Toribash
1. Name (Optional) Hada
2. If you have skype(Optional) Nope
3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.) Wushu
4.Why you wna join [DM]
and anything you want us to know.
To make this clan happy,and help this clan.
5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame.
Attached Files
Hada - KillUke.rpl (129.1 KB, 4 views)
Hada - Mad.rpl (117.8 KB, 3 views)
Good try.rpl (63.0 KB, 3 views)
aikido decap.rpl (35.4 KB, 3 views)
Hi! I'm Gay
Make a freeformed application. This sucks, I refuse to watch replays unless you do something like this

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=122

Elaberate on everything, don't bull shit something, this isn't kindergarten. If you won't do so, your too young for us, and or too immature
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 24, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
1. Name (Optional): DarkDranz
2. If you have skype(Optional)
: yep DarkDranz or use my e-mail patrick96@hotmail.fr
3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.): Freerunning, katana
4.Why you wna join [DM]
and anything you want us to know.: just want to have new friends, not be alone, help a lot as i can,
well about me i'm 16, i'm blackbelt in this game and in real life too in taekwondo,
i love to chat and play a lot online games, when i'm bored i ask for replays to make a quick video,
i'm a replay maker, vid maker and texture maker, i'm respectful of the community and ppl, i hate when ppl ignore me(it make me sad...)
oh and i rly like to funny vid and funny(+hot if possible) animes like panty and stocking with garterbelt, gurren lagann, black butler and many others

5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame. : check below
PS: freerun in the city 2 and 3 are my SP replays, and the others are mp replays
Attached Files
Dranz Ng - katana pwn 2.rpl (94.0 KB, 6 views)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Even though this isn't an app clan, if your replays are as good as I think they are, you have a chance.

Shuckle: Can you watch his replays? I can't remember, either him or someone who sounds like him have really nice replays, if his replays are good, you and I will look into it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
1. Name (Optional) real name michael toribash name biggems

2. If you have skype(Optional) had one but lost the pass and im going to make a new one soon.

3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.) im ok at judo and im pretty good at akido and akido BD

4.Why you wna join [DM] i think this clan looks and operates great i kno a couple ppl in the clan and ive played with some 2 and the way the clan looks is just awesome.

and anything you want us to know.
im a pretty good fighter my hobbies are football and baseball i love to just hang outs and well thts all i got.

5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame.
ok ill some add

6. skill frm 1 to 10- i give myself at least a 7.5

7. were u asked to join by anybody- no
Attached Files
body decap.rpl (63.6 KB, 4 views)
awsome brake in judo 1.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
cool sparing with floopff.rpl (664.0 KB, 3 views)
biggems is mad .rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
biggems body slam.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
1. Name (Optional): DarkDranz
2. If you have skype(Optional)
: yep DarkDranz or use my e-mail patrick96@hotmail.fr
3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.): Freerunning, katana
4.Why you wna join [DM]
and anything you want us to know.: just want to have new friends, not be alone, help a lot as i can,
well about me i'm 16, i'm blackbelt in this game and in real life too in taekwondo,
i love to chat and play a lot online games, when i'm bored i ask for replays to make a quick video,
i'm a replay maker, vid maker and texture maker, i'm respectful of the community and ppl, i hate when ppl ignore me(it make me sad...)
oh and i rly like to funny vid and funny(+hot if possible) animes like panty and stocking with garterbelt, gurren lagann, black butler and many others

5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame. : check below
PS: freerun in the city 2 and 3 are my SP replays, and the others are mp replays

holy shit. I liked that first replay, second was retarded though.
Parkours need work.

but I like you man, get on irc and chat with us when were there. let us get to know you.
I'm leaning towards a yes on you ;o
so wats up with my app i was just wandering
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
holy shit. I liked that first replay, second was retarded though.
Parkours need work.

but I like you man, get on irc and chat with us when were there. let us get to know you.
I'm leaning towards a yes on you ;o

so just to know...i'm accepted?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
np np take all ur time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]