Ranking
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
Nice to see you back. I could always help out, but I may fuck up.

and I no get judge?

Sorry but no, you're not active enough to judge, me and Terror/Riqochaii were always on together, but you're never on when I'm on s sorry but no.

Originally Posted by Pivotbash View Post

Artistivotbash

I was pretty tongue twisted on this one because I wasn't sure if it was HoF material, but this is by far your best signature yet, and I have to give you some props for it.
Congrats on making it into the HoF.

Approved

Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post

Artist: Dae67

Dae, you still have the same style as you did from when I first came online and did the HoF. Try to adapt to a new and better style my friend.

Rejected

Also, I made a signature, and you guys get to decide if it's HoF worthy!

(my gamertag for Xbox Live is Eclapse, and I plan on making youtube videos soon)
Last edited by lilmali97; Dec 7, 2011 at 04:53 AM.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post

Also, I made a signature, and you guys get to decide if it's HoF worthy!

(my gamertag for Xbox Live is Eclapse, and I plan on making youtube videos soon)

Thank you on the approval, please look at my c&c thread regarding the 'wow' factor.

Also; I don't really like it;

The blur around the left makes it look very unrealistic; and the dark colors stand out too much.
The text isn't all that great, but seeing as you are trying to advertise your channel; more power to you.
It's very bland, and boring in my opinion; The colors are vibrant, yet the 'action' is minimal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
Sorry but no, you're not active enough to judge, me and Terror/Riqochaii were always on together, but you're never on when I'm on s sorry but no.

I was asking whether I could get my entries judged. But yea, my gmt is too far apart from your's. I understand.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Raiden:
You've done better imo.

Pivotbash: STOP POSTING EVERY SINGLE SIG YOU MAKE!
ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY SUBMIT THE ONES THAT YOU THINK ARE GOOD ENOUGH...

God...
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Raiden:
You've done better imo.

Pivotbash: STOP POSTING EVERY SINGLE SIG YOU MAKE!
ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY SUBMIT THE ONES THAT YOU THINK ARE GOOD ENOUGH...

God...

Jeez, chillax, I honestly thought it was good enough; It looked good to me..

But.. for real, I think this one is HOF Material.. I'm pretty much just making tags for the HOF..

Artist: pivotbash
Last edited by Pivotbash; Dec 11, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Originally Posted by Pivotbash View Post
Jeez, chillax, I honestly thought it was good enough; It looked good to me..

But.. for real, I think this one is HOF Material.. I'm pretty much just making tags for the HOF..

Artist: pivotbash

Greetings,

I may not be part of the team, but if you would like to check to see if your signatures are fit for the HOF then please do check the gallery of this website.

http://www.pimped-pixels.net/(Keep in mind that you would need to register in order to see the content)

As for HOF theme you would need to judge your own signatures to see if it's actually fitting for a HOF or not. Personally in my honest opinion 90% of your signatures aren't fit for HOF category. It's simple the truth.

So please, judge your own signatures and see other well known artists signatures and make your final verdict for posting your signature here.

Sincerely,

iNoTo.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |