Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Classic EUW servers.
Always fucking up every once in a while (or several days like some cases).

Oh how I love flash games when this happens.

I watch anime in my LoL downtime, which is more often than not becausem EUW.

I wonder if the day that Riot Fix EUW will ever come. Some form of strike would help get attention xD
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Riot will fix EUW after season for is launched

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
All I did this entire game was stay top and push, managed to get the inhibitor turret and was like 2/9. Now that I'm done pushing, time to fight... Oh look, unofficial penta, that farming sure did the trick.

Lucian top

Got carried so hard
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

My guide.... It got the the top 8 first page

Thanks a bunch for everyone who liked it, would be awesome if I got more so people will start actually considering it =D
Last edited by EJM; Nov 17, 2013 at 08:37 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
My guide.... It got the the top 8 first page

Thanks a bunch for everyone who liked it, would be awesome if I got more so people will start actually considering it =D

renekton difficulty bar filled
u wot m8?
elise shits or goes even with rene most of times.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
elise shits or goes even with rene most of times.

Renekton was actually an easy one against elise, but after the nerfs, it became an even match-up, the problem is, it goes both ways. Elise can't handle an all-in in the earlier levels, which is what renekton can do fantastically. If he takes advantage or his rage bar being red, he won't have as much trouble in the lane as you'd think.

I've played both champs in the same match-up a lot of times, enough to know how hard it is for both of them.

Renekton isn't a counter, but he sure is not an easy opponent, considering he even knows what he's doing.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yeah, yeah.
Congratulations on your guide, etc. etc.

Now the real question is: where is that skin you've promised to give if I had a comment and a like on your guide, huh? HUH?

I'm tired of waiting, mister.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
LoL I bought J4, and now i'm considering buying Xerath with my last RP. What do you guys think of reworked Xerath?

Also, almost enough IP for varus <3