Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The sig is epic. Although the cropping could of been better.

I like the idea of putting a replay in it but not just a plain replay. It has a border and design ect.

The Avatar is okay, It's not bad, But it's not epic.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
I like the Avvy, but the sig is too slow to load for me. And I don't care much for your cropping either. ;]
Still, very good.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Very un-expected.
Last edited by Fezch; Aug 9, 2009 at 05:24 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Everyone please check here
SOrry fro teh random named, i could've named it Pandora but that would notify teh members that are checking our forums.

So anyways Me and snor just got a PM from a rep from Pandora asking fro an alliance, there's two things i see as a problem here.

They are a new "official clan" meaning they COULD just want us as an ally because they think if they have more allies it makes them seem stronger because they dont want to seem to weak for being a fairly new clan.

And second...i looked at the members list...and i saw 59fifty....
please post your opinions.
I LOVE THE SIGGY but not the avatar, its a bit plain and really doesnt match the sig
Last edited by GanksYou; Aug 9, 2009 at 03:55 AM.
I hate it.

My bro is in it and he is so n00b. They are totally inactive. AND most of the members have left TB anyway.

No for me.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
I LOVE THE SIGGY but not the avatar, its a bit play and really doesnt match the sig

avvy's and sigs dont haf to match :v

nice btw, i like it
cropping coulda been better but meh, still cool