Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I made a guide.
Be sure to tell me what you think, liking it would be awesome as well :P

I just decided to make the guide when I saw how elise's win rate drastically dropped after the victorious skin was released.
It's still a work in progress though.

id like it but i would love to read more about viable item builds on her. and not that one must have build.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Can someone who can play Lee Sin help me? I have just specated my friend play with a good leesin and I was gifted him a long time ago, but I've never been able to use him as it seems I do no damage and die too fast.
Can someone give me like a paragraphs worth of info that might help me start :/ I don't want to waste the champ and I'm bored of playing the same people over and over again, so I'd like a multi lane champ and Lee Sin fits the bill xP
-----
Won a game 3/3/9, some how I did well against Mr Gold Spirit Guard Udyr, I feel like he possibly got boosted to gold :S
Either way it was great, confidence boosted as this champion was the one bane I had in the whole game.. xD
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 15, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not a really master on Lee but I know some things about him.

He can go either top or jungle. Honestly, I prefer him on jungle.

Tips for jungle.
USE YOUR PASSIVE. In between each ability, always use two auto attacks.
On ganking, use your Q if you can land it directly to your enemy or save it if your enemy has any sort of gap closer. Other way is to use W to a ally minion or ally champion that it's close to the enemy. Afterwards you'll use slow (E) and use Q (if you haven't used yet) to close distance and keep dealing damage. If you have ulti, you can try to do an Insec (Q to enemy, put a ward behind, jump to the ward, ultimate the enemy to your ally) or be really sneaky if the enemy is over-extended and land Q, ultimate, second Q. You ultimate is also good for disengage so if you see someone in trouble, just W to them and kick away. The cooldown of your ultimate is short so have no worries.

Tips for laning.
As Lee, you're very strong early game. So always pick an offensive start (I recommend Doran's Blade or Fort Pot + 3 Pots). You'll win most of the trades if you play right. There's many ways to start a trade so use your abilities wisely. One of the ways is W to a minion of yours, double tap on E for the slow, get closer to your target and use some of passive stacks, get a Q in and try to deal the most damage you can meanwhile because the second activation of your Q does + damage based on enemy missing health (W -> E -> E -> Q -> damage -> Q). This is an aggressive combo but my suggestion is to save your W in case you're seeing you can't win trades or spot a possible jungle gank.
If you have your ultimate and you're sure you can get a kill: Q -> E -> Ultimate -> Second Q -> Second E -> Punch -> Ignite. That usually closes the deal. Use ward jump to close distance if needed.
Like I said, there's a lot of combos... I just said a few to get a general idea.

Some random stuff:
Recommended using smartcast (or quick cast) with Lee.
If you flash behind your target while ultimate animation is up, you'll kick behind.
Ward hopping is not easy at first times... I'll suggest you to practice that a couple of times against bots.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Can someone who can play Lee Sin help me? I have just specated my friend play with a good leesin and I was gifted him a long time ago, but I've never been able to use him as it seems I do no damage and die too fast.
Can someone give me like a paragraphs worth of info that might help me start :/ I don't want to waste the champ and I'm bored of playing the same people over and over again, so I'd like a multi lane champ and Lee Sin fits the bill xP

Assuming you're a brand new lee player,
Learn to ward hop
Learn to kick people out of position
Take advantage of your Qs percentage damage
Builds are situational, depending on your team comp
Practice landing your Q
also dat 25 minute ninja
thanks guys, I can ward hop just fine, and I smart cast on every champion so Lee is no exception.
The combo part and lining up the ultimate is something I'll have to work on, I find my damage output to be extremely low but thats probably because I'm not fighting correctly. I'll try put your tips to use. :')

Validate this for me, is it worth having wriggles or not? Because a friend of mine said to get Golem and Sightstone and not wriggles, followed by a hydra and randumins. Then you can choose last whisper or warmogs as situationals. I don't know wherever or not to follow that advice over the jungle items as he has been known to think knows it all and giving bad advice xS

I haven't been using the ultimate as much as I should, thanks I'll keep the CD in mind Hayz
I don't usually build Wriggles. Never had as far as I can remember.

Spirit of the Ancient Golem is fine and Hydra of course it's a core item for Lee Sin (more clearing potential and a nice addition to his damage).
The rest of the items is situation like Daxx said.
About having a Sightstone. It's fine for more chasing potential but you need to actually make profit with it or else it's going to be just a wasted slot and some essential gold that could be used on another items.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~