Toribash
Caitlyn4prez

This was a PvP btw.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
That's kind of implied with more than 5 players listed on the picture.

ALSO, LESS THAN A DAY UNTIL S4 PRE-SEASON FREELO PERIOD \o/ PREPARE FOR EVE TO BE BROKEN AS FUCK CAUSE OF PINK WARD REWORK.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That's kind of implied with more than 5 players listed on the picture.

ALSO, LESS THAN A DAY UNTIL S4 PRE-SEASON FREELO PERIOD \o/ PREPARE FOR EVE TO BE BROKEN AS FUCK CAUSE OF PINK WARD REWORK.

URGHHHH my secret plan. Don't be telling people on LoL because I need all the free IP I can get XD

I'm staying up until the midnight update for this. and hour and a half to go.
I'm looking for Gold + solo queue players. Anyone want to make a 5's ranked team with me? If you want to make one with me private message me.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
URGHHHH my secret plan. Don't be telling people on LoL because I need all the free IP I can get XD

Pretty much all of r/leagueoflegends has talked about it.
They neglected to mention Akali as far as I can tell. Unless you have a Rango, TF, Lee Sin, Lulu, Nidalee or Caitlyn on your team then playing against Akali will probably be a miserable experience.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
End Season 3 Ranked rewards out now.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oh, boy... Looking so fancy with the Silver rewards. And them spinny wards.

If only I had a free skin + champion (I don't own Elise)... Fuck.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Scumbag riot, making s4 freelo preseason not as good as s3 freelo preseason :<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games